I'll be starting out with a couple of Sims. I will have them at roommate relationship and work towards getting them married in the game. Why am I doing it the hard way? For one thing, its in the rules. If I wish to add a Sim to marry, they must start out as roommates. The second reason is because one of the first two "Sets" suggests I complete the Soul Mate aspiration.
Speaking of "sets", each Sim may only complete one in their life time. You may choose which ones your Sim or Sims complete but I've started out by having a random generator choose my founding couple's choices. I'm a little unsure about the one because it seems insanely difficult. At the same time, it sounds possible and fun! Without further rambling, I'll now introduce our founding Sims and their random Sets.
Marina is Family-Oriented, Active, Child of the Ocean, Domestic. Currently her aspiration is Big Happy Family, but she will be hopping around several different aspirations as her Set requires her to complete several.
Kolton will be working on:
Set #29 - Freelancer #3 - Programmer
- Rank up as a Freelancer - Programmer
- Master the Programming skill
Marina will be working on the one that I find to be daunting but not impossible. What a way to start!
Set #51 - Happy Family
- Complete the Big Happy Family Aspiration
- Complete the Successful Lineage Aspiration
- Complete the Super Parent Aspiration (Parenthood)
- (This would be a good one to get five aspirations on one sim - suggestions being Soulmate and Mansion Baron, which, by this point should auto-complete)
- (Also, try to get the 12 traits on one sim during this set. Buy traits through aspiration rewards.)
- Level 10 Parenting skill (Parenthood)
- Have at least four kids
A special mention goes out to ciyrose who inspired me to try this challenge by their own journey started. Thank you. You can read their story here.