A Specter Legacy Updated 9/19

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Kelyns

A Specter Legacy Updated 9/19

Post by Kelyns »

I told myself I wouldn't post this legacy on here until I had an update, and I'm happy to say I finally do. :mrgreen:

So, looking for a legacy that starts off funny then turns fairly plot-y? With crazy heirship challenges and lots of dialogue? Then you're in the right place. Read the whole thing on my blog here.

A Specter Legacy Prologue
Ch 1: Legacy Lawn Living
Ch 2: Epic Fail
Ch 3: Enter the Plot
Ch 4: The Teens Go Out at Night
Ch 5: Danger Zone
Ch 6: Dawn of the Dead
Ch 7: Always on My Mind
Ch 8: 2 Steps Back
Ch 9: Extra Smooth?
Ch 10: Being Bad Feels Pretty Good
Above are all on the same page.
Ch 11: Trip To Your Heart
Ch 12: Talk
Ch 13: A Piece of Peace?
Ch 14: Out Alive
Ch 15: Pull Out My Insides
Above are all on the same page.

*NEW* Ch 16: It's About Time. Also on Livejournal.

I love comments! Happy reading. :mrgreen:
Call Me KB

ImageImage

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
[/size]
Updates on LiveJournal
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Specter Legacy Updated 9/19

Post by Sam »

I was very excited to see this return!
Spoiler:
I love how everything is moving forwards and developing, and the girls are realising their weaknesses as well as their strengths. It's really nice to see! As was Zeph interacting with his son :)

I look forward to seeing more! :D
Kelyns

Post by Kelyns »

Thanks and I can't wait to read your new challenge as well.
Call Me KB

ImageImage

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
[/size]
Updates on LiveJournal
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

Spoiler:
I've finally caught up with and wow, what a read. This is brilliant! I love the idea of how you're going to get each of the ghost, all though I must admit the first Heir Challenge was really heart stopping.
I felt really sorry for Andy in this, despite agreeing with his children that he should have gone a different way about it I also could tell he was truly stuck with his decision. He truly loved all his children and you could tell it broke his heart to have his life fall apart like that.
Asher was definitely my favorite of that generation and I was so sad when he died first, but then relieved when it turned out he was going to be the one to win because of it. His worrisome ways and how he tried to get his siblings back in contact with him was so lovely. His love for his children was true, and I was so heartbroken when Spencer was the one to have to go. I also love that Ash and Melanie stuck together all the way through this, despite being skeptic of the Legacy she has accepted that something is a bit strange with her family but she doesn't care. She loves Ash and I find them adorable together.
I'm glad Asher forced Zeph to see his son, while I understand his reasoning it wasn't fair that he was forcing Ash to raise his son. He should have stepped up sooner so I'm glad that Ash forced him to see sense.
Paige is adorable, I love her science ways and her morals but I'm starting to think it's going to be causing more problems if she doesn't start lowering her shield more. I did find Sydney annoying at first but now that she's sense I'm starting to like her, especially now she's trying to find herself but I wish she would accept her love for Houston and stop making the poor kid wait.
I have a feelings though that things are going to get a lot harder for both Heath and Rose before it gets better, he really doesn't want to rely on her parents despite the amount of money they are willing to share. Rose doesn't seem to mind though and I really think that something has to happen for her to see that she can't live of her parents forever, despite what she thinks.
So far I'm loving it and looking forward to your next update :highfive:

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”