Falling to Masterpieces 7/16/15 Updated!

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Falling to Masterpieces 7/16/15 Updated!

Post by Taube »

Hi and welcome to another one of the legacies in my rotation! This one is an art-themed alphabet legacy. I originally started it by marrying in a simself but switched to CAS-made townies when some of the selves of the simselves left the community. Enjoy! :D

Founder: Hieronymus
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3

Generation A: Anjolie
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3

Generation B: Bassano
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 3.4 NEW!
Last edited by Taube on July 16th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hippielayla86

Re: Falling to Masterpieces

Post by hippielayla86 »

I love this legacy! :) Art theme, copious kids, crazy cheerleaders and all.

Your writing of this is superb, I was very happy for an update on it - so glad you're continuing with this family. Botti was definitely my favorite for gen B - but I think Bassano is a great choice too. You were cracking me up when you were saying that you felt bad because you weren't making him interesting. :lol:

Keep up the great work! :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Falling to Masterpieces

Post by Taube »

Thanks, Lydia! I'm having a hard time characterizing Bassano, but the rest of his family turns out pretty interesting, especially the kids - who finally show up in this chapter!

Chapter 3.2: Sheep and Lamb
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Falling to Masterpieces 4/22/15 Updated!

Post by Taube »

After a long distraction by Sims 4 and my Legasea family, I have returned to finish writing this generation. Here is Chapter 3.3. :)
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Falling to Masterpieces 4/22/15 Updated!

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Hey I just finished your first chapter, while drinking a Dr. Pepper, the beverage of choice at my house. You had me in giggles. I needed that. Poor SimRoxy's just not good with pregnancies. I always feel bad when they can't doing anything but eat, sleep, and throw up. The venue's a great idea for funding the early years, I never thought of that. Can't wait until I get all caught up.
Spoiler:
Read Chapter 1.2! So many children. Poor SimRoxy. Thouh the fun thing about having ten kids is getting to explore the genetics of the parents.
Spoiler:
Finished 1.3! I almost ever let simPony age up for storyteller reasons. I wonder how I would feel when I actually let it happen. Hiery and Roxie grew wonderfully though, I can't hardly wait to see the next generation.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Falling to Masterpieces 7/16/15 Updated!

Post by Taube »

Sorry I never replied to you, Pony! Thank you for reading and for your comments. I agree that getting to see all the various genetics in 10 kids is the really fun part, which is why it's so important to avoid the firstborn effect when you're doing that - easier said than done. ;) Thanks for reading!

I have the final update to this generation here:
Chapter 3.4
The heir poll is here. Thanks for reading and voting!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”