Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Christmas 2018 ... Santa's Log

Post by Livvielove »

Santa's Log

Have you been naughty this year? Of course not! I'm sure we've all be very, very nice... ;)
... but our Sims are another story entirely! In this thread, share with us what your Sims have been up to - plead their cases to the great Santa for why they've been naughty or nice! Include pictures (with appropriate coverings if necessary for the children's eyes) or give a nice description (or both)! Let's help Santa make his list and check it twice. ;)

Plead the case for 5 of your Sims and earn yourself a Member Star:

:christmas: :christmas: :christmas:

Participating in at least 5 events will earn you the Christmas 2018 medal.Image
PM a Moderator or Global Moderator with links to your five posts to claim it!

Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Christmas 2018 ... Santa's Log

Post by Blamsart »

First, I’d like to plead for Desmond Idanezy, one of my spares from my ISBI.
HE WAS THE CUTEST DARN THING SEE
Spoiler:
Don’t believe me? Here have more proof! I called him my ambassador of goodness.
Spoiler:
BUT ONE DAY
The world was very cruel to my child.
Spoiler:
I THINK HE DESERVES BETTER, and that better is being on the NICE list

For the second one, Oscar, from my story
Spoiler:
He is just a very pure robot, who does everything he can to help
Spoiler:
And he deserves the best, a very solid NICE on the list.

Next up, Bryce Gorman, from my ISBI
He was supposed to just be your NORMAL run of the mill neighborhood robber
Spoiler:
But he got himself GLITCHED (willingly I bet) and proceeded to ENDLESSLY ROB my house
Spoiler:
It’s when he took the grave of my first GNOME, that I said ENOUGH. I locked him up and tried to kill him through various means, but he had the unlucky trait so the reaper brought him back EVERY TIME
Spoiler:
In the end I made him into stone with the philosopher’s stone (which he got revived from ANYWAYS)
So, considering the emotional trauma I still have, he’s on the NAUGHTY LIST.

This before last one is Ashlynn Credant, from my story
I’m not the one pleading for her this time, it’s Jason
Spoiler:
He’s biased, but I agree with him lol, she’s in general a very kind and polite young lady, always helpful and always supportive!
Spoiler:
Lastly, this is Bunny Idanezy, from my ISBI
(takes in a deep breath)
His sin : CHILDICIDE
Spoiler:
THIS MAN BLOCKED the pool for my one of my potential heirs, Diana, and effectively KILLED HER.
This is IRREDEEMABLE (so much so that I turned him into a statue for this)
FOREVER ON THE NAUGHTY LIST.
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

The first sim I'll make my case for is Cinnamon Bun Diffy:
Spoiler:
He was a firefighter who made it to the top of his career and completed the firefighter lifetime wish to rescue x amount of sims!
He died twice trying to repair the community hot tub. Luckily Grim thought it was hilarious and let him live.
He was a selfless sim and loving partner, even beyond the grave. So I'd put him on the nice list.
Next I'll make the case for Tom Diffy:
Spoiler:
He grew up evil as a child.
Because of this, he made some questionable choices in his life, and ruined his relationship with his good sister.
But he was the best father in my legacy.
He and his wife loved each other so much they died on the same day. So for his redeeming qualities, I'd put him on the nice list.
Next is Krysten Lee:
Spoiler:
She's a family sim who loves having kids, which is good because she has to have 24 of them.
She puts a lot of pressure on herself and questions if she's a good mom.
But she really is a great mom. All her kids have learned all their toddler skills and had great grades. I would put her on the nice list.
Now Elmer Wolff:
Spoiler:
He's a paparazzi who came into my family's apartment uninvited, and they had to get rid of this intruder by any means necessary.
After that he became the family's stalker, even following Sansa to the middle of nowhere on the chance of getting a nice pic.
The last straw for me was when he stalked Princess Carolyn at her high school. I think he deserves the naughty list.
Lastly is some of my baby boom kids:
Spoiler:
These kids are very low on nice points, and give each other noogies constantly if I leave them alone! :lol: I want to put them on the naughty list.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Here are my five sims.
There are spoilers for my stories under the spoilers, in case you aren't caught up on their stories.

First up is Bella Curry.
Spoiler:
Bella is my Immortal Teen and deserves to be on the NICE list. She is having a rough time these days as she is an orphan and is living with a Mean man who loves to yell at her even when she has just set herself on fire accidentally while trying to make dinner. She should be on the nice list because she didn't stab him with the knife
Second is Tamilynn Hickey.
Spoiler:
Tamilynn is my Trailer Park founder and she has earned her place on the NAUGHTY list. She tries to be good but she loves to drink, blow bubbles, and she really loves the woohoo. She accidentally killed her first husband by improperly preparing his dinner and she now has two children by two different sims.
Third is Vanity Proud.
Spoiler:
Vanity is the founder of my DyNasty of Darkness. Despite orchestrating the murders of eight seven sims and planning on locking all but one of her children in the attic when they become teens, Vanity belongs on the NICE list because she really loves her cat.
Fourth is Yuma Grace.
Spoiler:
Yuma needs to be on the NICE list because she just had 35 babies and completed the 100 baby challenge. She even died once from laughter. She had to battle against juice addiction and walked away from fame and the celebrity life. She did all of this in order to complete the challenge that her mother started.
Finally, this list would not be complete without Merry Grace.
Spoiler:
Merry must be on the NICE list despite being a MEAN sim. Merry started the 100 baby challenge but halfway through she met Wolfgang and they were inseparable. Inseparable to the point, that Wolfgang died, basically, in her arms. his ghost stayed with Merry until she completed her 35 babies and then he found a way to come back to life. Merry surprised him by turning into a vampire and then turning him into a vampire so that they could be together forever.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

First sim is Ivory Mist, assassin extraordinaire.
Spoiler:
Ivory hated her life in Sliding Doors. In fact, she hated her life so much...
Spoiler:
She offed herself again in Door #2.
Spoiler:
Even in Door 3, things are not going so well for her. Here she is threatening to kill her twins over excessive noise.

For that reason, Ivory should be put on the Naughty List.

[hr]

Sims 2: Annabelle
Spoiler:

Annabelle deserves to be on the Nice List because she somehow made Straight A's, topped all teen careers and survived the Immortal Teen Challenge.'

[hr]

The 3rd sim in need of being put on the Nice List is actually a couple: Plum & Blackberry
Spoiler:
No matter how badly they acted out of insanity, this couple started a 5 year ISBI journey, only to turn around and start another. They may not be perfect, but they are pretty excited to be starting another 10 generation journey.

[hr]

Sim 4: Vesper Voorhees, Naughty List. An apt list for the founder of a Villain Legacy.
Spoiler:
Vesper, one of the worst sims after Ivory. She killed, maimed, abused and scared everyone she came into contact with. The only ones safe from her reign of terror were her numerous children. She is named after a James Bond Villain (Vesper Lynd) and Jason Voorhees', mother (Pamela Voorhees of Friday the 13th fame).

[hr]

Sim 5: Sallow Heinous, Grandmaster of the Naughty List!
Spoiler:

Sallow is responsible for the deaths of many, many, many sims including several of his very own children and grandchildren.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Okay, pleading the case for some of my BACC sims!

First up is Cheyenne Norris...
Spoiler:

She for sure needs to go on the Naughty list because her spouses keep dying under "mysterious circumstances" and she has this weird cow thing in her backyard and a few townies have gone missing after visiting her.

Next is Brooke Tucker...
Spoiler:

She's another Naughty list candidate because at this point she has woohooed with three teenagers, and two of them are brothers. She's spoiling my nice sweet boys.

Aelin Darcy...
Spoiler:

Nice list! She's super sweet with her younger brother Adam and doesn't make him feel left out for being quite a few days younger than her and their oldest brother.

Aragorn Darcy...
Spoiler:

Another one for the Nice list. He's a great older brother and would frequently cook dinner for his siblings when they were too young to cook for themselves and Mom and Dad were tired from work.

And finally, Dane Norris...
Spoiler:

Nice list for him, too. He could have easily followed in his mom's footsteps and mysteriously lost a lot of spouses, but he's decided to settle down with one sim. He also helped out with his younger siblings while he was still living with his mom, and now he's letting his newly adulted sister live with him and his fiance.
Bexx87
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Bexx87 »

Sim 1 - Peter Parker
Peter trying to put out the fire so his parents dont die
Spoiler:
But as he failed to put it out in time, he tried to pled with grimmy
Spoiler:
But grimmy didnt trust him
Spoiler:
So grimmy hired him to go to work
Spoiler:
Sim 2 - Kay Bertino
Kay is thinks public effecting is disgusting
Spoiler:
Sim 3 Long twins
Beth started a fire
Spoiler:
Bella tried to put it out
Spoiler:
But it spread
Spoiler:
So for unsuccessfully putting it out they were forced to do homework as punishment
Spoiler:
Sim 4
Barbara started another fire
Spoiler:
Sim 5 - Ocean Bertino
Ocean tried fixing the hot tub for her parent to get her parents back together
Spoiler:
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SIMAPOPULASf
I am back from the underground of MH
Proud owner of
Custom Blog Website: http://www.simapopulas.co.uk
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

I am here to plead the case for 5 of my sims

(a few at a time, as I am trying to fit this in around everything else I am doing)

Cello Ugli should go on the Good List.

His Ugli Wishes life was a hell of train wreck, he was an unreliable liar and a cheat and broke a lot of hearts, especially Mallows!!
This year he has turned over a new leaf and gone on a new adventure with Mallow, doing a 100 time travel children / every lifetime wish challenge.
Cello has been a different person this year, he has managed to max his career and become an astronaugh. Where as in the past his employers were lucky if he turned up to work, always getting demoted and sacked!!
He has always been a good Dad, but where he has improved himself, and become a new man - is in his relationship with Mallow.
Shockingly he has been totally faithful to Mallow, which is a miracle in itself. So far they have had twenty children and he has not strayed once.

Spoiler:

Red Jewels should go on the Naughty list.

Right to the top of the naughty list!!!
She is an unfaithful tramp who flirts, cheats, breaks hearts, uses and abuses men just to have their babies!!!
She only has one thing on her mind .. woohoo and she does not care where or who she gets it from just as long as she does. Not even the Grim Reaper is safe when Red is around!!
She has notched up 100's of men and had 100's of babies, none of which she treats nicely, definitely not the men, and especially not the children.
She is the worst Mother ever!!! All she wants is to have the babies, then once they arrive she has no interest in her children at all, probably because she is too busy plotting the next one!!
Most of the children that she creates hate her ... and that says it all really!!
She is bad to the core and doubt she will every change!!
Spoiler:
that is red!!!
I will be back to do the other three
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simnights »

Amin Patel
Spoiler:
Look at that face... you'd think he'd belong on the Nice list, right?

WRONG
Verdict: Naughty

Chastity Gere
Spoiler:

Sure, she's a romance sim who, after her childhood best friend fell in love with her, decided to flirt with someone else, but...

She also refused his marriage proposal because she couldn't be the kind of wife he needed.
Verdict: Nice

Oliver Wright
Spoiler:

Okay, he's been so nice, on the surface.

But there's no way anyone is genuinely that perfect.... RIGHT?!

We're not entirely sure there's no ulterior motives at this point. :shrug:
Verdict: Naughty

Samantha Macey
Spoiler:

She's been looking out for our dear friend Courtney Peters, though Courtney doesn't know it yet...

Katherine Peters
Spoiler:

Since running away from her own wedding last Christmas, Katherine has thrown herself into her work as an environmental lawyer, saving the planet and all that good stuff. Sure, she likes the finer things in life, but that doesn't mean she doesn't do good things for the Earth, too!
[align=center]My name is Lauren, I play TS2 & TS3
The Peters Legacy | Wacky Watson's Double Wide - A TPC | Greenmere Peaks BACC
ImageImage[/align]
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

It's after Christmas, but I ca still put them on the Log for next year, right?

First is Rizzo Rourke, the gen 10 heir of my Epic Challenge.
Spoiler:
She was the first born, and even though she drowned while I was trying to figure out this snorkelling thing, she was resurrected to be the same age as her younger brother, Kenickie. As a werewolf/ghost hybrid and unable to drown again, she went on to max out Scuba Diving as a teenager, before moving to Oasis Landing and beginning the thankless task of producing 10 children for her generational goals. She chose to do it without a spouse, instead having children with four different sims for the genetic variety. And she's been my ITF guinea pig.
Definitely on the GOOD list.
ImageImage
Second, Nikki Caetano, my Immortal Teen.
Spoiler:
From the outset of this challenge, Nikki was saddled with a tough life, having to earn enough money to keep a roof over her head and keep herself fed, while going to school and working part time. But she annihilated every challenge she was given, and found eternal love, to boot!
On the GOOD list.
ImageImage
Third, Nestor Winchester, one of the kids from my Baby Boom.
Spoiler:
Born the first Bad Apple, Nestor was a pain in the butt from toddler stage, when the uncontrollable werewolf would scratch everything he could find. As a child, he was perpetually in his werewolf form, and did nothing but play and fall asleep in inappropriate places. When he became a teen, he took up cooking hotdogs and leaving them everywhere, and it was only with his twin brother Patrek's influence that he was able to stay above a C at school.
On the NAUGHTY list.
ImageImage
Fourth, Tyrion Winchester, another child from the Baby Boom.
Spoiler:
Tyrion was an extra, boy #14 in a family that wanted girls. Nevertheless, he was loved just the same as all the other kids. As a child/teen, he maxed out THREE skills to complete the Descendant of Da Vinci LTW, and still found the time to romance Eggplant Sorbet.
On the GOOD list.
ImageImage
Fifth and final, Faith Young, teen heir from my Backwards ISBI.
Spoiler:
Being born the fourth of nine children wasn't easy, but Faith was a delight from the beginning, despite her Grumpy trait. She took to heir-ship with grace, corralling all the idiots and keeping the house running while completing her own LTW.
Definitely on the GOOD list.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]

Return to “Christmas Archive”