Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

NRAAS

Post by Hollywood3015 »

So for the longest time i kept my game uninstalles because it wouldnt go past the loading screen. Actually it would get on the loading screen and crash.
I got really mad because i tried to do reshade and I thought that messed up my game. Ive completely uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.
Come to find out its been nraas mods and I'm livid. Has NRAAS broken for anyone else? Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you for any help anyone is able to give

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: NRAAS

Post by Ani-Mei »

I haven't had problems with the NRAAS mods, I don't have many, just the controller, porter, and the extra list of things (forget the name of it now). The NRAAS site itself could give you some answers, maybe there's an update for the mods you missed. This link is for the Save Cleaner but it has a link for Recent Changes at the top.

NRAAS Site
Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

Did you potentially install the wrong version? I have had it break for me, personally and wasn't sure why. Also, perhaps clear your caches? I have a lot of NRAAS mods and have run into similar problems. (I had so many problems with my mac) Just trying to offer some help. :))
ImageImage
"I saved their asses from a dragon, but nooo, the bucket was over the line."
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Thanks you guys. I had the latest updated version and everything seems to be working now. I just had to install them one at a time and then load my game, rinse and repeat it was a huge pain.

Return to “Sims 3 Help!”