Sliders Help (With MC)

Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Sliders Help (With MC)

Post by Voguishstorm »

So I have an issue having a brain regarding sliders.

Because I totally fail at identifying faceclones or which gene comes from which parent, I turned on Numerical Values in Master Controller. So far so good, I see the numbers in CAS.
Except no matter who I take in CAS, the sliders are ALL placed at the same spots with the same values, despite looking very different from one another. I suspest those are "Face One" sliders position, since most of them show a value of 0.

I'm taking them in CAS using Nraas MC, but it's not like I can see the sliders any other way.
So what am I doing wrong? :?
ImageImageImage
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Re: Sliders Help (With MC)

Post by somebodysangel »

I use Numerical Values in MC too, that's how I identify who inherits what parts. Some things, like alien eyes or pointed ears, will mostly be at 0 (unless you have sims with those specific characteristics). But the other sliders should have numbers... I'm assuming you've cleared the caches and restarted the game since you turned it on? That's the only thing I can think of, I've never had the issue, sorry.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Re: Sliders Help (With MC)

Post by Voguishstorm »

No, I did not restart or clear the caches. I'm an idiot.
Testing it now >> Aaaaaand it worked, but I had to bring a few sims into CAS before it showed up as different. Weird.
Except for Ethan, he's ALL at 0s, sliders in the middle. Then again he's been buggy and I can't right-click on him to bring him into CAS. Might be why.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Sims 3 Help!”