LTR for sims outside household

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

LTR for sims outside household

Post by Nevermore »

Not sure if this is the place to post this...

On my game, I want to make sure all vampires outside my household don't burn up in daylight or age. I was thinking about moving them in, having them earn enough happiness points to buy the Immortal lifetime reward, then move them out. Would that work? Or do they have to be still in my household for lifetime rewards to actually work?

I also don't use mods or cheats, so if there is some way using them to do the same thing, I don't need to know that.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Re: LTR for sims outside household

Post by Voguishstorm »

I would think your solution would work considering that when I add a Simself to my town, I make them join my household, give them enough happiness points, buy the age freeze potion for them, make them drink it and the effect stays active.
ImageImageImage
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: LTR for sims outside household

Post by Nevermore »

Good! Thank you! I need it, because I want to have a story going on with them, and don't want them to die on me. Story progression will be off, so they won't move away. Though EA story progression sucks, so not much danger anyway.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Return to “Sims 3 Help!”