Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Skin Tone Change in Infants

Post by Jesslb429 »

So I had this happen a few time before about a month ago an assumed it was just an itty hiccup that sometimes happens to me. Both instances one of the parents was the lighter version of the "rainbow" skin, if you want to call it that. Anyway, after my sim gives birth, the thumbnail shows the infant with the "rainbow" skin, but as soon as they actually appear in the parent's arms, it changes to the other "normal" skin color of the other parent. Has anyone had this happen? IS there a way to fix it. Just for reference, I do not have any custom skins, I only have the ones provided by the game.

Also, as much as it pains me, I am attempting an experiment with the mother of the most recent infant to have this happen to. I had her -.- cheat on her husband with a blue skinned man to see if it just this particular skin or if it is all the colors outside of the norm. Any help at all would be nice.

(I would also like to apologize for any typing errors. I smashed my thumb in a car door yesterday and it is throwing off my typing)
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"

Return to “Sims 3 Help!”