Children of Townies

FluffyMao
United States of America

Post Counts

Children of Townies

Post by FluffyMao »

Hi! I noticed there was nothing in this category and decided to post something. Feel free to let me know if something like this already exists and, if it does, where to find it. ^_^

I found something similar over on Carl's Sims Forums and thought it'd be cool to have something like that here. So, the idea is that we talk about the different kids that are born in game from original townies (a pre-made sim who comes with the neighborhood when you start a new game) and how the genetics mix. We could also share the offspring of legacy sims/townies as well as descendants of townies. We could see how far down certain traits get passed and still be recognizable, like, "Yep, they're definitely related to Bebe" or how many different traits can get crammed onto one sim, for example, Bebe's eyes, Arlo's nose and the Bachelor kid's lips.

EDIT: The post over on Carl's Sims Forums is specifically for children of ONLY pre-mades, but I'm really interested in Sims 3 genetics so I'd be happy if you posted children of townie/own sim couplings. If you could say which parent they take after more ("total clone of townie", "nice mixture of both parents", etc.) that'd be awesome. Townie genes are just easier to spot since, if nothing else, we could look up pictures of the original townie the kid is descended from.

I guess this would be more of a catch-all for Sims 3 genetics. Kids of original townies, one-townie/OtherSim, and descendants of townies are totally welcome. So feel free to toss up your challenge/story kids as well! I plan to. At least, if they look interesting. They just need to have some pre-made ancestry, so no both-parents-were-CASmade.

Anyone born in-game with some ancestry of pre-made!

END EDIT!

If you do end up sharing, if you could include what world the sim is from, who you think they're parents are and if you have any mods that affect genetics installed, that'd be awesome! ^_^

So, for starters, and since I love Sunset Valley, I'll include the two sims that are unborn at the start of a new game, babies Ursine and Keaton.
Spoiler:
Trista Ursine - daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio

I'm fairly certain she's a fire-fighter in my game, which is why she's a lot buffer than any Ursine baby I've ever seen. O.o Currently, she's dating Sam Sekemoto and I'm hoping they'll have babies.

Allan Keaton - son of Justine and Marty Keaton

I think he's pretty handsome! I'm hoping to get him with one of my own sims, but if he has kids with someone else I'll post them here sooner or later.
Bye for now! ^_^
Last edited by FluffyMao on March 11th, 2016, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For more Sims stories and some original writing, stop by my writing blog:

If the solution is not beautiful, I know it's wrong. -- David Hilbert
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Children of Townies

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Ooh I have a few from my Sunset Valley days! I had to do a little digging but here!
Spoiler:

Link McIrish, son of River McIrish and Cyclone Sword.

Abby Crumplebottom, daughter of Agnes Crumplebottom and Grady (one of the Sunset Valley maids)

and finally, Lydia and her younger brother (whos name I can't remember right now), kids of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio.
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

now if this thread was about one of the parents being a premade sim - i could fill it up - my sim has had 100's of children with Marty Keaton, Darren Dreamer and Dante Morganth :duck:
but i don't think i have any off a couple of premades. :tongue:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
FluffyMao
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by FluffyMao »

itsjulie wrote:now if this thread was about one of the parents being a premade sim - i could fill it up - my sim has had 100's of children with Marty Keaton, Darren Dreamer and Dante Morganth :duck:
but i don't think i have any off a couple of premades.
You could totally do that here! The post over on Carl's Sims Forums is specifically for children of ONLY pre-mades, but I'm really interested in Sims 3 genetics so I'd be happy if you posted children of townie/own sim couplings. If you could say which parent they take after more ("total clone of townie", "nice mixture of both parents", etc.) that'd be awesome. Townie genes are just easier to spot since, if nothing else, we could look up pictures of the original townie the kid is descended from.

I guess this would be more of a catch-all for Sims 3 genetics. Kids of original townies, one-townie/OtherSim, and descendants of townies are totally welcome. So feel free to toss up your challenge/story kids as well! I plan to. At least, if they look interesting. They just need to have some pre-made ancestry, so no both-parents-were-CASmade.

Anyone born in-game with some ancestry of pre-made!

FluffyMao
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by FluffyMao »

nicholaplaysthesims -- I've never seen the Ursine baby with Jared's hair! She always ends up with Claire's hair (which I think is prettier anyway, but still)! So I've seen something new already! XD

Speaking of new, I think I've got the product of a pairing never before seen! Feel free to correct me.
Spoiler:
Sky Crumplebottom -- son of Agnes Crumplebottom and, get this, Gobias Koffi!

He's a looker! Still a teen, but I'm hoping he'll age up soon. He also has a twin sister...

Winter Crumplebottom (I swear to god I didn't name them! Sometimes game-generated names are ADORABLE) -- daughter of Agnes Crumplebottom & Gobias Koffi

I'm not sure how much of each parent is displayed in these two, as I've never played either, but I think both twins may have their dad's nose, just based on another sim who's father was Gobias. Feel free to chime in if you recognize some features!

Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Great thread, I love seeing all these combos! And nope, I don't think I have ever witnessed the Koffibottom union. :eek: Weirdly disturbing couple, but weirdly attractive kids! (And the names are awesome, especially if they were game-given.) I think they both have Agnes' eyes? I'm not familiar enough with either of those two to say much more.

Townies don't like making pretty babies in my game, but here are my Sunset Valley finds:
Spoiler:
Dax French, son of Sandi French and Xander Clavell (yes, she's a toddler when he's YA. I'm not sure how this happened)

Weston Jolina-Sekemoto, son of Jamie Jolina and Sam Sekemoto

Arabella and Cleopatra Steel, twin daughters of Christopher Steel and Tuesday Sears (Repairwoman)
And one from Riverview:
Spoiler:
Malissa Newbie, daughter of Mags & Robert Newbie
These are all the townie kids who've married into my legacy in some capacity, but I'll keep an eye out for others around town if I think of it. :)
Image Image Image
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

I'd show my Koffi kids but the mother is the scariest alien to live so it wouldn't count as possible genetics.
Spoiler:
Here's Tonya instead.
Her birth name is Tonya Crumplebottom-Bunch. Since I lost the original save, I'm unsure which Bunch is her father between Ethan or Jack...
Her daughter married into my legacy.
ImageImageImage
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

Spoiler:
This is Khalilah Ursine. Child of Claire Ursine for sure, not sure if she was the daughter of Jared Frio from the beginning of the game or a second baby due to story progression. I don't have my game open to check the tree. She married one of the spares in my game and that line has been having lovely kids for generations now. :)
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

Josie Pinkerton-Bird, daughter of Gavin Pinkerton and Oriole Bird:
Spoiler:
She's so pretty!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”