Pics from my game!

Re: Pics from my game!

Postby Cororon » July 3rd, 2018, 5:52 pm

They bought a cabin, or vacation home. There's still some work to do. Click to enlarge. :)

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Medals: 22
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1)
2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Pride (1) Drinks on the House (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Sweden (1)

Postby Livvielove » July 5th, 2018, 5:57 pm

Spoiler:
Hehe, ok yes let's take a look here!

The girls in the kitchen-
I LOVE seeing Tox skidding through, the yogurt on the carpet was a nice touch! Was that what Tox was getting into? :fisty: Did Jessica skin her knee? Poor dear! Their outfits are super-cute! There's a lot of realism in their movements too!

Then them out in the garden, let's see what I can pick up!
That watering can looks heavy dear! So glad your sister is helping! Lol!
The lighting filter on this one looks really different - I like it! It feels more picture-esque? Something like that!
The Popsicle looks just like one you get right out of a freezer, with the freezer burn still on the outside, but brighter where the bite is taken! I'm digging Susanne's shades! 8-) Red is a good color on her!

The montage-
The girls are SO cute! Look at them singing to their adoring fans! Looks like they're still on their MySims kick!
They look like a little popstar group too the way they're moving in sync for the picture
----
Yes! Those shoes! I've seen this picture! :D ^^ I'm so glad those shoes work well for your grandsims! I love the mid-tying action! It's a super great show of your editing skills in a subtle way!
Also digging that IKEA calendar. Every family needs one, and a Tox one too. ;)
It seems like Jessica and Susanne are at least getting along more these days!
Op and then Jessica goes through and kicks someone's sandcastle!
----
Hopscotch is hard! Jessica doesn't seem to be having much fun there, but Susanne is at least having fun giggling at her neighbor boy there!
----
The bowling is pretty cute though, get it Jessica!
----
Neville! Take that pipe out! There are children in here :fisty:
----
The infamous basement! The dollhouse picture of them is so cute! The tarp is a good idea, little knees on concrete can hurt!
... granted them playing next to a sharp axe-looking thing and the power box doesn't seem very safe, lol!

The Vacation Home-
I LOVE the birds behind Wilheim (did I spell his name right?). The black flying one and the one sitting on the ground... also is that a spooder under the house?! :O I see you hiding in the brush little one!
----
The girls watching Sim Dr. Phil had me absolutely rolling! :rofl: "You suffer from a severe dilution!" what a pun, PLUS I could totally hear it in his voice!
The remote on the couch, oh I just love how small yet detailed everything is here! Poor Susanne though! Jessica should move her rump some so her sister can sit! XD
---
The house looks really great! Did you build it? I love it :thup: very rustic!
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 40
Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1)
2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Pride (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1)
One Eye to Rule Them All (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Postby Cororon » July 9th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Reply to Livvie. :)

Spoiler:
Livvielove wrote:The girls in the kitchen-
I LOVE seeing Tox skidding through, the yogurt on the carpet was a nice touch! Was that what Tox was getting into? :fisty: Did Jessica skin her knee? Poor dear! Their outfits are super-cute! There's a lot of realism in their movements too!

When Tox isn't in front of a camera or a microphone he's rolling in dirt or parasiting on humans. :lol:

Then them out in the garden, let's see what I can pick up!
That watering can looks heavy dear! So glad your sister is helping! Lol!
The lighting filter on this one looks really different - I like it! It feels more picture-esque? Something like that!
The Popsicle looks just like one you get right out of a freezer, with the freezer burn still on the outside, but brighter where the bite is taken! I'm digging Susanne's shades! 8-) Red is a good color on her!

I put the colour layer on top of a sepia one and played with the transparency. It's fun to experiment and try to make it look less EA-esque. :lol: And yeah, I agree that red fits Susanne. It's "her colour", and dark blue/steel blue is Jessica's.

Yes! Those shoes! I've seen this picture! :D ^^ I'm so glad those shoes work well for your grandsims! I love the mid-tying action! It's a super great show of your editing skills in a subtle way!

Thanks! :D They wear them almost daily. :)

Neville! Take that pipe out! There are children in here :fisty:

Oh, he is one of those "I could smoke anywhere when I was young, and I'm not going to stop now!" :roll: :lol:

The infamous basement! The dollhouse picture of them is so cute! The tarp is a good idea, little knees on concrete can hurt!
... granted them playing next to a sharp axe-looking thing and the power box doesn't seem very safe, lol!

We can trust Susanne. Dangerous stuff scares her so she's very careful. :) Jessica on the other hand... :shifty:

The Vacation Home-
I LOVE the birds behind Wilheim (did I spell his name right?). The black flying one and the one sitting on the ground... also is that a spooder under the house?! :O I see you hiding in the brush little one!
----
The girls watching Sim Dr. Phil had me absolutely rolling! :rofl: "You suffer from a severe dilution!" what a pun, PLUS I could totally hear it in his voice!
The remote on the couch, oh I just love how small yet detailed everything is here!
---
The house looks really great! Did you build it? I love it :thup: very rustic!

Wilhelm. The german version of William. :) Yean, that's Tox's wild sister Nadia, looking for food or something. :O Dr. Phil is "Dr. Pill" in my game. Many of my sims love that show. :lol: Yes, I built it. Or, rather, they bought it. :shifty: I may move it to a vacation world later. Then they can stay there for a week or so at a time without having to go to work/school, and the surroundings would be different. :)

Poor Susanne though! Jessica should move her rump some so her sister can sit! XD

Oh yeah! Jessica is the bossy one. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments! :hug:

Been decorating the vacation house, a little at a time.
:)

Bought them a balance beam to play with. Maybe they will enjoy gymnastics. ^^

A short visit to Shark Island. They can't swim in the waters there, for obvious reasons, but there are other options!

Josefin bought them Dirndl dresses, and borrowed a sewing machine to make chaperons. Blue and red polka dot ones.
:D

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1)
2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Postby Cororon » September 24th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Fighting the nasty Lip family! Livvie made an awesome drawing earlier and I just had to make a sim version. :D The Lip family are nasty spambots, and they use names like "RaymondLip" and "ElenaBip". :shiftyeyes:

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby Cororon » October 7th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Sooo, it's almost time for Halloween. Me and Spencer and Josefin's family will be in Salmon Woods for a couple of weeks.

Jessica & Susanne look forward to Halloween. ^^

Seeking inspiration...

...and came up with an idea

Me and Spencer are renting a nice Victorian villa in Salmon Woods.

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby Livvielove » October 7th, 2018, 11:17 pm

:whome: :whome:

Spoiler:
On the house: I love it! I absolutely love the little touches of home they're putting into their vacation spot! The girls look like they're feeling much more at home there. The pillows are a nice touch, but I can't imagine they'd sleep with all those pillows there :shifty: I can barely sleep with one pillow! :lol:

The girls got a balance beam? Lucky them! They better practice well with it! Balance is crucial! I love the sass with the lollipop, your pictures feel so alive. A moment frozen in time!

Can't swim at Shark Island... can't imagine why! :hmm: :lol: Also that slide doesn't look particularly inviting either :lol: :shifty: Best the girls stick with the slip and slide! :yes:

Ooh, those are Dirndl dresses? How gorgeous! The girls look so gorgeous and professionally photographed! I love the dresses on them, and I especially love seeing Josefin at work! That picture makes me see a lot of you in Josefin! :yes:

:rotfl: I will never NOT love that picture of the Lip family biting the dust under your boot! :rofl: :lol: It's perfect! I love your high-kick and Tox and all his moral support saving the day! :lol:

Ooh! The first batch of Halloween pictures? :bounce: If you're saving some for later then I can't imagine how awesome those are going to be, cause these are fantastic!

Hahaha, Jessica and her bubble-gum! I love it! The girls are always dressed so cutely! You have such good tastes when helping style them! I love the stuffed animals in this picture and how the girls each have one. The room looks so lived in yet neat! They must keep after it!

Jessica better not get mud on her pretty Dirndl dress! :fisty: Are those girls sneaking out at night? :shifty: Do their parents know? :shhh: Spooky! They're far braver than I was at that age. I would've chickened out for sure! They even captured the attention of a beautiful black bird (can't tell if that's a raven or a crow -- crows are usually smaller but it's hard for me to tell in the context of the picture, regardless what a wonderful touch).

:shifty: do I want to know WHAT idea they came up with? You know... besides taking a chainsaw to a pumpkin? :lol: That's how you destroy a pumpkin gals! I love how it's usually Jessica getting up into mischief and Susanne is just innocently watching her sister. Those girls have such personalities! I'm almost afraid to see them as teens :shifty: Their poor mama and papa...

Oh yes! You talked about the house you got with Spencer! I love the Victorian style, so good choice! :thup: Now is Jessica on Boolprop, or were you on there and she's just now getting on to tab away? :lol: Guess I'll have to be double checking who's talking to me in the chat from here on out :mrgreen:
Also I love that your hair has gotten longer, the braids look really nice!
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 40
Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1)
2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Pride (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1)
One Eye to Rule Them All (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Postby Cororon » October 9th, 2018, 9:32 am

Thanks, Livvie! ^^

Spoiler:
Livvielove wrote:On the house: I love it! I absolutely love the little touches of home they're putting into their vacation spot! The girls look like they're feeling much more at home there. The pillows are a nice touch, but I can't imagine they'd sleep with all those pillows there :shifty: I can barely sleep with one pillow! :lol:

Thanks! They will spend lots of time there. It has that nice cosy rustic feeling. :) And there's no school in Salmon Woods anymore. It had to close because of... asbestos, I think. :hmm: 8-) And, mhm, the pillows are mainly for decor. :O I thought of curtains the other day, and that some have a real purpose whilte others are only used as deco, to make the room look more furnished. :O I sometimes sleep without pillow and instead fold the corner of the duvet under my head.

The girls got a balance beam? Lucky them! They better practice well with it! Balance is crucial! I love the sass with the lollipop, your pictures feel so alive. A moment frozen in time!

Yeah! One of them might become an acrobat one day! And mhm, they love lollipops. ^^

Can't swim at Shark Island... can't imagine why! :hmm: :lol: Also that slide doesn't look particularly inviting either :lol: :shifty: Best the girls stick with the slip and slide! :yes:

I think someone must have removed the metal sheet from the slide. If the kids used it they might get splinters in the butt. :shifty:

Ooh, those are Dirndl dresses? How gorgeous! The girls look so gorgeous and professionally photographed! I love the dresses on them, and I especially love seeing Josefin at work! That picture makes me see a lot of you in Josefin! :yes:

The girls have a german last name, Förster, so of course they should have dirndls. :mrgreen:

https://www.kerstins-landhausmode.de/en ... 137664.htm? :hearts:

:rotfl: I will never NOT love that picture of the Lip family biting the dust under your boot! :rofl: :lol: It's perfect! I love your high-kick and Tox and all his moral support saving the day! :lol:

I loved your drawing so much that I HAD to do it! But if you ask Tox, he would take all the credit and just call us his "helpers". :lol:

Ooh! The first batch of Halloween pictures? :bounce: If you're saving some for later then I can't imagine how awesome those are going to be, cause these are fantastic!

You'll see... :whome:

Hahaha, Jessica and her bubble-gum! I love it! The girls are always dressed so cutely! You have such good tastes when helping style them! I love the stuffed animals in this picture and how the girls each have one. The room looks so lived in yet neat! They must keep after it!

Thanks. ^^

Jessica better not get mud on her pretty Dirndl dress! :fisty: Are those girls sneaking out at night? :shifty: Do their parents know? :shhh: Spooky! They're far braver than I was at that age. I would've chickened out for sure! They even captured the attention of a beautiful black bird (can't tell if that's a raven or a crow -- crows are usually smaller but it's hard for me to tell in the context of the picture, regardless what a wonderful touch).

Mhm, they are always up to...things. :shiftyeyes: And I think that's a raven. Or a big black crow. :lol: They didn't ask it.

:shifty: do I want to know WHAT idea they came up with? You know... besides taking a chainsaw to a pumpkin? :lol: That's how you destroy a pumpkin gals! I love how it's usually Jessica getting up into mischief and Susanne is just innocently watching her sister. Those girls have such personalities! I'm almost afraid to see them as teens :shifty: Their poor mama and papa...

Yeah! :mrgreen: Their dad needs to build a shed, and use a good lock on the door. :shifty: I have never used a chainsaw myself. They seem too dangerous. :lol:

Oh yes! You talked about the house you got with Spencer! I love the Victorian style, so good choice! :thup: Now is Jessica on Boolprop, or were you on there and she's just now getting on to tab away? :lol: Guess I'll have to be double checking who's talking to me in the chat from here on out :mrgreen:
Also I love that your hair has gotten longer, the braids look really nice!

It's a lovely house, but I still have some changes and decorating to do. And it has a couple of guestrooms that the girls can use when they sleep over. :D I just had the Boolprop window open and I guess Jessica was curious. It's fine with me, as long as she doesn't use the mod controls. :lol: Yeah, I like that hair. The braids look better than the EA ones. :) Many similar CC hairs are bad, with the braids floating in the air.
Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby heatherfeather » October 9th, 2018, 6:45 pm

I have to laugh at the girls with that chainsaw :lol: parental supervision asap please!
heatherfeather

Medals: 13
Story of the Month (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1)
2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) USA - North Carolina (1)

Postby Cororon » October 10th, 2018, 1:38 pm

heatherfeather wrote:I have to laugh at the girls with that chainsaw :lol: parental supervision asap please!

:lol:

I have seen toy chainsaws, but they can't saw anything. :fisty: But they sure are safer than real ones! :O
Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby Cororon » October 14th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Halloween
Click to enlarge the pics

Susanne and Jessica were out trick-or-treating in the evening...

Sim-me and Spencer were having a Halloween party by ourselves in our new Victorian Villa in Salmon Woods...

Me: -"We should stop... and change clothes. The girls are coming over..."

The girls came over, and Spencer offered a whole crate of fresh... candy?

That went well...

Oh well, I took care of the situation. ^^

The girls slept over. Jessica was a bit too hyper to sleep. ^^

Bonus pic, from Shark Island. ^^

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby Pengy » October 22nd, 2018, 5:16 pm

Oh dear, that carrot looks a bit shocked =o
Are they making wine with the cabbages? Looks like she's about ti squish one.
Pengy
The Bringer Of Magic & Rainbows

Medals: 2
Happy Birthday (1) England (1)

Postby Cororon » October 22nd, 2018, 11:26 pm

Pengy wrote:Oh dear, that carrot looks a bit shocked =o
Are they making wine with the cabbages? Looks like she's about ti squish one.

Maybe they will make a salad, and with fried carrots. 8-)
Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Postby Cororon » November 10th, 2018, 5:54 am

Natalie is finally a mother. The father is probably an older guy she met last month. :shiftyeyes: Oh, how time flies. Now I'm a great-grandmother again, but I can't complain. Little Annelie is a welcome addition to the family. ^^

Annelie's room is in the basement. Decorating it will take time. Natalie needs a job so they can afford to buy more furniture and toys. :)

Annelie and cousin Jessica went to the Muffin Café. ^^

Jessica met her cousin Dax there. She thinks he's cute. ^^

Image Image
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Previous

Return to Sims 3 Photo Sharing