Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Birth Announcements

Post by Teresa »

Who has had a baby and with whom! Spill the beans here!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Birth Announcements

Post by Jesslb429 »

*Blows away dust* :heavybreathing: Goodness, this thread is empty. I used to love these on the old boolprop, which was quite a bit back as of now. Well I guess it's time for someone to post something. While I am far too shy and self conscious to post a full legacy to boolprop, I don't mind sharing info. My current family,The McGuffins', second gen heiress, Lilah, just gave birth to genie induced quadruplets.
Spoiler:
Much to the chagrin of the other six people in the house may I add ( I dumbly believed that the game would intervene and induce twins because of space -.- I was wrong). Their birth made me split my first gen couple up so I could make room. This broke my heart because they are the sweetest elderly couple. Any how, Lilah is married to Mariah's Jason Shepard(from her Shepard legacy) and this will be child four, five, six, and seven for them. They had two Time Machine "children", who were promptly shipped off to live with uncles and aunts, and one toddler of conventional means. But they were mixed gender quads. Two boys, two girls. All but one of the boys were born witches because Jason had rolled a wish to be supernatural and I didn't want to alter life span, thus witch. Their names are Axton, Roland, Gaige, and Lilith. I decided on a naming theme for that gen. Borderlands is one of my favorite game series and I couldn't resist. Their older sister is Maya.
I've gone on long enough. I hope to see this revived. I like reading about new simmies. :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”