What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: What's Happening in Your TS3 Legacy? Chat

Post by Echoweaver »

Emily Whalers wrote: I just want to say that you're like some kind of Sims Superwoman for attempting to publish three challenges at once. I can barely manage one! I tried to start a Name Game challenge too, but that did not go well. Turns out Matthew Hamming thinks my Simself is "weird" and "a stalker" because he was the only guy she heartfarted during two weeks in Bridgeport. (Clearly I need to make my boyfriend's Simself so that my Simself will have a suitable partner.)
Haha. That would be better placed if I'd succeeded in keeping them all in play.

I'd been doing the Samples since approximately the beginning of time, and I really wanted to do some different things with my game. I started the ISBI and the NIF around the same time when I had a whole lot more time to devote to Sims. I really do plan to get back to the NIF. I like it a lot. I was just delusional when I started it.

LOL. Clearly Hamming has no taste!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Hey y'all, just thought I'd throw that out there for those who write stories and like to pose their sims;

I make poses for Sims 3 (I've made about 70 pose packs in total so far) and I share them on WordPress. For anyone interested in adding some poses to your game here's the website: You name it, I'll pose it!
I take requests and I make my own, so there's a whole bunch of variety over there: Storytelling, modeling, children, toddlers, supernatural, couples, you name it lol!
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

I didn't see anything in the rules that says I can't put pictures in the forums soooooo
this is what's happening today in my game

I have a room chockfull of people and I actually cannot seem to take a picture without someone choking themselves in the background
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

That picture is awesome for so many reasons
______________________________________________________________________________________
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

I agree with Echo - so incredibly awesome.
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

Oooh Blam, interesting, I wa sjust starting to look into poses! I need them for covers on my legacy and my future one if I ever finish my current one.

What's happening? I am dying under toddler-care, is what is happening in my legacy.
ImageImageImage
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

I remember when I first discovered Pose Player. I downloaded so many poses and had so much trying each of them out haha XD

I got some intense cleaning issues in my ISBI today. I have vampires you see....
And that's just a portion of the house lol.
It's so bad, even the grim reaper feels the need to clean up when he comes around.
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Bwahaha! The Reaper taking out the trash!!

I deliberately don't use Pose Player. I'm kind of proud that all of my screenshots come from game animations.

I'm writing again, though fitfully. Got a post out for the ISBI yesterday, and I'm trying to work on another one now.
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

That's great that you're posting chapters cause I was just about to start reading your ISBI Echoweaver!
But like, thing is, um I was searching on your blog and for the life of me I could NOT find the link to the first chapter -_-
And I'm super lazy so I don't want to scroll all the way down to the first chapter so could you just give me the link heh?
(excuse my laziness please, and my inability to see if I missed the link somewhere)

ALSO
My game today
My sims don't know how to arm
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Huh. There should have been one, but you're right -- I don't see it either. I had to rebuild my blog sidebar a while back, so I must've forgotten to include it.

Here's the link:

http://sims3wonderland.illation.net/201 ... onderland/

FWIW, there is an archive widget that allows you to click through to any post really quickly.
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Though it's marginally off topic (challenge rather than legacy), I think Franklin has explored all his mate options, and I'd love to get feedback :).
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

That Reaper though haha!

I only use pose player for "Character Cards" but I like to have variety. And I'm thinking of starting a darker story once I'm done with the Moonwisps. Which is in forever since I'm still only on generation 3. XD
ImageImageImage
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Echoweaver wrote:Huh. There should have been one, but you're right -- I don't see it either. I had to rebuild my blog sidebar a while back, so I must've forgotten to include it.

Here's the link:

http://sims3wonderland.illation.net/201 ... onderland/

FWIW, there is an archive widget that allows you to click through to any post really quickly.
Thank you! And wow I hadn't noticed the archive widget -_- good to know
Voguishstorm wrote:That Reaper though haha!<br abp="1025"><br abp="1026">I only use pose player for "Character Cards" but I like to have variety. And I'm thinking of starting a darker story once I'm done with the Moonwisps. Which is in forever since I'm still only on generation 3. XD
"Characters cards" I like that ha!

Woo I get that. I had an LTW challenge up but then I got really into this serious dark legacy of mine and said I'd just get back to my LTW challenge once I finished my legacy.
It's been 3 years.

I have no horrid pictures for you guys today. My sims are actually behaving??? Or maybe I managed to turn free will off for real this time.
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Hi! :wave:

I just reinstalled Sims 3, after months of thinking my laptop couldn't handle it, I worked out that actually, it could. So I opened up Sunset Valley, and started a legacy. I won't be publishing it, as I'm pretty sure I want to play a Midnight Sun Challenge (again), and I'm waiting for my cousin to give me back my Island Paradise CD before I start. TL;DR, I started a legacy in the meantime.

The founder Jack Hubble, an insane little fluffball who ended up in prison briefly, married a grumpy maid named Kate, and they've got a daughter together, Evil and Artistic Frankie. Jack was also abducted by aliens, resulting in Insane and Artistic Shane - my first TS3 alien baby! :alien:
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

My gen 2 couple have had 6 children... and both have wishes for another child. x.x

One teen, one child, two toddlers, and two babies. I'm drowning in babies.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I have an Irresistible, Flirty, Great Kisser founder in my new ISBI and he just had triplets...in an ISBI...with one child and a toddler already!! Six uncontrollable idiots at once!! What was I thinking!??
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Sam wrote:Hi! :wave:

I just reinstalled Sims 3, after months of thinking my laptop couldn't handle it, I worked out that actually, it could. So I opened up Sunset Valley, and started a legacy. I won't be publishing it, as I'm pretty sure I want to play a Midnight Sun Challenge (again), and I'm waiting for my cousin to give me back my Island Paradise CD before I start. TL;DR, I started a legacy in the meantime.

The founder Jack Hubble, an insane little fluffball who ended up in prison briefly, married a grumpy maid named Kate, and they've got a daughter together, Evil and Artistic Frankie. Jack was also abducted by aliens, resulting in Insane and Artistic Shane - my first TS3 alien baby! :alien:
Wow sure sounds like Jack's had a special kind of life haha
lumasong wrote:My gen 2 couple have had 6 children... and both have wishes for another child. x.x<br abp="1061"><br abp="1062">One teen, one child, two toddlers, and two babies. I'm drowning in babies.
You can never have too many babies, moar moar! Haha maybe you should send a few to boarding school
Ani-Mei wrote:I have an Irresistible, Flirty, Great Kisser founder in my new ISBI and he just had triplets...in an ISBI...with one child and a toddler already!! Six uncontrollable idiots at once!! What was I thinking!??
Put your seatbelt on and turn off your sound. Things might start getting tough. Good luck! :P
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Blamsart wrote:
lumasong wrote:My gen 2 couple have had 6 children... and both have wishes for another child. x.x<br abp="1061"><br abp="1062">One teen, one child, two toddlers, and two babies. I'm drowning in babies.
You can never have too many babies, moar moar! Haha maybe you should send a few to boarding school

I think you cursed me. Now the father got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, even though there's already 8 sims in the house, plus mom rolled ANOTHER wish to have a baby. She now has two locked in.

They both have Fertility Treatments, so I could be looking at 6 more kids.

EDIT: Apparently if you don't have room in your household, the baby just goes back to their home world. ...Now I'm disappointed.
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

lumasong wrote:
Blamsart wrote: You can never have too many babies, moar moar! Haha maybe you should send a few to boarding school
I think you cursed me. Now the father got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, even though there's already 8 sims in the house, plus mom rolled ANOTHER wish to have a baby. She now has two locked in.

They both have Fertility Treatments, so I could be looking at 6 more kids.

EDIT: Apparently if you don't have room in your household, the baby just goes back to their home world. ...Now I'm disappointed.
Awwww what? Is the baby at least in your relationship panel? Like can you call it when it grows up? Long distance calls lol?
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”