Recommended Nraas Mods

Recommended Nraas Mods

Postby Rosie Thorn » August 5th, 2018, 4:57 pm

I recently installed Nraas' Story Progression mod and it made such a huge difference in my game! There are a lot of TS3 mods on his site - suggestions/recommendations on which ones to install?
Rosie Thorn

Re: Recommended Nraas Mods

Postby Livvielove » August 5th, 2018, 5:25 pm

(Cracks knuckles)
Master Controller (+ Cheats) - WITHOUT a doubt. I use this ALL the time. Good for resetting. Quick in-and-out CAS... this is the mother of everything. It's beautiful.
Overwatch/Errortrap - two mods, do great things to keep games clean.
Woohooer - I like this for the autonomous woohooing and the "Risky" Woohoo, because it's fun for the SURPRISE baby!
Sleep Freedom - Sleep next to anyone you want - brothers/sisters/housemates can share double beds without throwing a fit.
Register - great for getting rid of Paparazzi, stray animals, wild horses, tourists and the like. This is great on small worlds where they start to pile up.
Careers - excellent pick-me-up to add new careers to your game, including the option to homeschool kids and other things. Fantastic mod for gameplay.
Tempest - helps make weather more fluid. Also picks up the damn leaves after a season has passed so you're not forever plagued by leaves everywhere.
Vector - Illnesses and Diseases mod.
Saver - reminds you to save your game every x minutes.

8+ Sim mods: These allow you to up your house above 8. Well Master Controller can do that, but these help significantly.
Portrait panel - allows your side panel with all portraits to show ALL sims in the household if it goes above 8.
Mover - Allows you to move people into an overstuffed house.
Woohooer - allows you to try for baby in a full house.

Things I use that you might not want:
Relativity - can change how fast or slow in-game time goes (this is super great for story-telling).
Debug-Enabler - a "spawn anything"/"debug anything" module. I use this a lot for my story-telling.
Register isn't really needed for normal gameplay - just depends on how much you hate/love stray animals/tourists/paps.
Go Here - fixes some routing issues that are usually unnoticable. You notice them when you're story telling and scene setting though :lol:
Decensor - gets rid of the mosiac that covers the naked sim.

Anywho, if you have any questions about anything in particular... a lot of us here are super well versed in it. :lol: That's just my resume... + some I didn't mention.
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 50
Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1)
Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) The Star Medal (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1)
2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1)
Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) 13th Birthday Party (1) Palmer Says, Again... (1) Birthday Scrabble (1) Pick A Gift (1) Present Hunt (1) Mini BNTM Teen (1)
Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Pride (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1)
Worth A 1000 Words (1) Jolly Roger (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Re: Recommended Nraas Mods

Postby Rosie Thorn » August 5th, 2018, 7:45 pm

Thank you!
Rosie Thorn

Return to Sims 3 Chat