August 2014 Update!

Forum news, updates, and random information will be posted here.
Sporks
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

August 2014 Update!

Post by Sporks »

Hello everybody!

As per usual, it is time for another monthly update!

As you can tell, we have begun the moving process into our new home on Boolprop.net. It's been very, very smooth and from the bottom of everybody's heart on the Admin & Mod Team, we thank you, the members, for being so amazing and open to this move! It couldn't have been as successful without you so, give yourselves a round of applause! We're excited for the future of Boolprop, and you are all the first step to a new era. Thank-you! Thank-you SO much!

With that said, the Team is still discussing this but, we're really looking forward to Boolprop expanding and making its reach far farther then the forum we are on. We have lots of ideas, but, no spoilers for now. ;) However, while expansion will be in the near future, we have a favor to ask of you. Personally, I (Chelsea) found this forum through reading Candi's Uglacy and at the end of EVERY chapter I remember her telling me to "Check out Boolprop.com and vote in the heir polls!" After enough times of seeing this... guess who joined April 28th, 2006? What we are asking for everybody to do is to begin getting Boolprop's name back out there and around the community.

The community has grown tremendously since 2006, so we need to as well. If you can, advertise us on other forums; if you cannot, perhaps a little siggie bar can be made! Or, on your Simblr, link us in your bio or whatever you choose. In your stories, you can end off every chapter encouraging readers to check out Boolprop.net. Seriously, after enough times of seeing it, at least one will come over. :P Trust us, later in the month there might be a huge PR rush that might have... rewards... but for now, we ask to start spreading the word of Boolprop.net!

Now, why are we asking this? We love the smaller forum, and having everybody here and active. But, we want Boolprop.net to grow! The message that we're looking to promote is that we're inclusive of all forms of sims players-- Sims 2, 3, 4-- whoever, and we serve as a general sims forums to promote your stories and to chat about whatever game tickles your fancy. Plus we have some kickass competitions and events, and oh, even better people to be surrounded by. When promoting Boolprop.net to whomever, please try and avoid making it sound like it's a reboot of an old forum. We've discussed this and we believe that the best way to draw in old and new members to Boolprop is promo it is as General Sims Forum, over a old one rebooted. While it is the truth, we feel that new members may feel like they can't join because they'll be stepping into a cliquey forum with set rules and people, and no chance to show off their stories and their personality. We all know it's far from the truth, but they will not.

So, THANK-YOU and please start promoting Boolprop! We want it to grow like it can and we can't do it without you!

-- The Admin & Mod Team

* If you have any questions about promoting Boolprop, or created a signature bar, please post in this thread!
~ Sporks - Chelsea - Not Chels - Shamelessly Frozen Obsessed ~
Twitter & Tumblr
Just your friendly neighborhood admin.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: August 2014 Update!

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I have no idea how to create a signature bar. Any tips, please?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Updates & Information”