April Newsletter

Forum news, updates, and random information will be posted here.

Where would you rather live?

Magic Town (TS1)
19%
Strangetown (TS2)
22%
Isla Paradiso (TS3)
38%
Willow Creek (TS4)
22%

Total votes: 37

singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

April Newsletter

Post by singinghymns »

General Announcements

Welcome to the Newsletter for Boolprop! We will be coming out with this on the fifth of each month, for the purpose of highlighting what has gone on throughout the month. Rosanna will have a recap of the events that have taken place, what is taking place currently, and what events are coming up! Stories, Legacies, and Challenges will have some exciting news each month by Chase. Thai will give an account of our scoreboard on the games and I will be listing all the monthly birthdays and holidays!

[highlight=#ffff40]And look for the polls each month! They will be fun![/highlight]
Where is the time going? It is already April!!!!

In last month's poll, we asked How old were you when you first plays Sims? And wow! We had a whopping 75% start under 15!! There are 2 of you guys who admitted to starting in your late teens, 4 of you were in your 20's and there are 2 that started late in life. Do we know who they are? LOL

There have been requests to provide a donation option along with opening a Boolprop store. We now offer a way to make a donation through PayPal – the Donate link is in the top right menu. We are also working on setting up a Boolprop store on CafePress. You can find many items available there now, using the link in the top menu bar. There is a medal available for supporting Boolprop. If you make a donation or purchase from the store, please PM Teresa with the information. Once the donation or order has been confirmed, you will get a medal.

And as always, please keep promoting Boolprop and thanks for being a wonderful community.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: April Newsletter

Post by Rosanna »

Events

Hey all, thanks for reading! Here's just a quick recap of what events have happened, are happening, and will happen! #happenin

Just Ended:
Current/Upcoming
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Games Scoreboard

How about the games forum? Well you came to the right place, lads. :heartbeat:

* If you hadn't noticed before, V3 of Up or Down was finished! The Uppers took the prize (unsurprisingly :shifty: ); the final 1000 was posted by Bokavoy, helped along by Gryffindork - and Bokavoy, continuing on the tradition, was also the starter of the new V4 thread. The Downers seem to hold the advantage, with Cororon's recent post of 414... (Ooh, I'm excited.)
* 10,000 posts without any kind of lock has taken off! Rising star of the games forum Cororon has recently made post 3,745. That's 1125 posts since the last newsletter with a games section! Though 3,000 wasn't hit until March 15th, so I totally lost money. That's fine, I never wanted it anyway.
* Duck, Duck Goose is the catalyst of many a weird thing on this forum. We've had a total whole lot of dares since the last newsletter, but here's a few of my favourite things from the thread. For one, Pengy, I'm not sure if that's a duck:
Pengy wrote:Duck!
But either way, it's still adorable and I didn't think I ever needed a gif of a running chubby penguin until right about now. A special shout-out to modelmgt's custom rank gooses, I think I want them all on t-shirts. For example: "Hen-a-ry the 8th I am! Hen-a-ry the 8th I am-I am!", ""I am the night! I. AM. BATMAN!!"" and "I gots me the disco fever! Boogie down baby!"". Keep on truckin' model.

Any new games?
* Heck yeah! Cororon started the What Would You Do? games thread! Ever wonder what you would do if the doorbell rang in the middle of the night, or if you couldn't find a gold ring you inherited from your grandmother, and then you found it for sale on the internet, and the seller turns out to be your best friend, or if you walked out of your bedroom to find a fully-grown lion prowling around your kitchen? No? Well now's your chance to find out anyway!

Anything else you're after updates on in the Games section? Shoot us a PM... :plumbob: :plumbob: :plumbob:
call me Thai!
they/them
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

Reminders
April Birthdays:

Spoiler:
April 2nd:
monikerzap[hr]
April 3rd:
Leviathan255
Dr. Hammaria Ster[hr]
April 7th:
Cirrin[hr]
April 10th:
Chase[hr]
April 11th:
chandraman23[hr]
April 13th:
Ani-Mei[hr]
April 14th:
TeeVee[hr]
April 19th:
Trip[hr]
April 21st:
skilynn
cynicalbadger[hr]
April 22nd:
geekatheart77[hr]
April 23rd:
hangyaboly[hr]
April 24th:
Ashborn[hr]
April 25th:
PrinceSarah[hr]
April 26th:
betsimful[hr]
April 27th:
MissKittyNash[hr]
April 28th:
jenny42895
subtropicalhigh[hr]
April 29th:
simdew[hr]
April 30th:
Lorinsv
April Holidays

Spoiler:
April 1st:
April Fools' Day[hr]
April 2nd:
Tangible Karma Day
World Autism Awareness Day[hr]
April 3rd:
World Party Day[hr]
April 6th:
New Beers Eve[hr]
April 7th:
National Alcohol Screening Day[hr]
April 10th:
Encourage a Young Writer Day[hr]
April 11th:
National Pet Day[hr]
April 12th:
National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day[hr]
April 15th:
Income Tax Pay Day[hr]
April 22nd:
Earth Day[hr]
April 26th:
Hug a Friend Day[hr]
April 27th:
National Tell A Story Day
Ashborn

Post by Ashborn »

I just joined, but my birthday is April 24th :)
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

I have update this list! Welcome to Boolprop!
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

I love the newsletter! Does May come out in on June 5th? :lemon: :lemonade:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

For the summer months are are combining two months. We ran into real life issues and didn't get the May newsletter out on May 5th. On June 5th we will release a double issue for May and June. Then we will release a double issue for July and August on August 5th.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Updates & Information”