Mac - The Sims Super Collection and Body Shop

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Mac - The Sims Super Collection and Body Shop

Post by MichelleCYoung »

My Body Shop keeps closing unexpectedly. MAN! I was really looking forward to having a functioning body shop, after all these years without it. I wanted a Simself, darn it! I even had it working, for a while, and now it just suddenly went berserk!

And, I'm now nervous about the Sims, as it's already been giving me problems.

DARNIT!

I miss Windows, the complete Sims collection I had, and the fact that help requests actually resulted in helpful suggestions FOR MY SYSTEM, instead of "Well, this is how you fix that in Windows. Buy a new computer."

Bleh.

OK, so not so much as help request as a vent, but I had to get that out there. IF anyone is in the same boat and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mac - The Sims Super Collection and Body Shop

Post by Ani-Mei »

I heard somewhere that EA had reached the end of their contract with Mac for the games and usually that would mean no more Mac support for it. Try MTS2, they are the best for fixing what EA screws up.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Mac - The Sims Super Collection and Body Shop

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Heh. It took me this long to check this thread. Thanks, Ani-Mei!

I love Mod the Sims!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”