Ultimate Collection Issues *Sigh*

ShadowGem

Ultimate Collection Issues *Sigh*

Post by ShadowGem »

Yesterday during the day, my game was working perfectly fine.

Last night it started freezing a lot and the only way I could get out of it was to ALT+CTRL+DEL and then "sign out" (because when I would do task manager, the computer would just freeze up). So I just decided to stay off of it for a bit.

But, when I tried getting on after dinner tonight. It just kept crashing. So I did my research, I tried each fix and then went to start up the game to see if they worked. Each time I would try a new fix, I got the same result.

So I tried to see it was a compatibility issue, I ran the troubleshooter that tried each version (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8) still got the same message.

I decided to check to see if everything was updated on my computer. Everything was updated to the latest version.

So I went into Origin and decided to repair and update the game from there. So I did and then proceeded to restart my computer.

I went to try to start up the game again.

Same message.

So I did the only thing I had left to do. I backed up the neighborhood I was working on and then proceeded to uninstall and reinstall the game. Once that was done I tried to start up the game. And the first message I received was "running Low on disk space" (BTW, I'm not, I have a lot of disk space left on my computer) I clicked "Yes" because I know I had enough space.

But then I got the same error message again. And this is before putting in any CC.

I went to check my EA games folder, my computer didn't even have an EA Games folder. I went to check my program files folder and it did have a Sims 2 UC folder.

My computer Specs:

[thumbnail]https://66.media.tumblr.com/88b123a7694 ... 1_1280.png[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]https://66.media.tumblr.com/25d81768d01 ... 2_1280.png[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2185771eb31 ... 3_1280.png[/thumbnail]
You can call me Chris or Shadow.
Seera
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Ultimate Collection Issues *Sigh*

Post by Seera »

You said you've tried fixes you found. What fixes have you tried? There's no point in us telling you do try a fix, if you've already tried it.
ShadowGem

Re: Ultimate Collection Issues *Sigh*

Post by ShadowGem »

Seera wrote:You said you've tried fixes you found. What fixes have you tried? There's no point in us telling you do try a fix, if you've already tried it.
Updating my Drivers
Updating the Graphics Rules for NVIDIA
Checked for Computer Updates
Repaired the game Through Origin
Updated the game through Origin
Deleted the "TM" in the regedit

I also Ran my Virus Scanner (Just in case)
And Ran CC Cleaner
You can call me Chris or Shadow.

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”