Drafting Table/ Screenshot Problem

cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Drafting Table/ Screenshot Problem

Post by cynicalbadger »

So recently I got the drafting table perk from the Architect career and was playing around with it and thought it was cool how it did a stylised drawing of whatever you want.

However, it seems to have now made it so my screenshots come out stylised
Spoiler:
That's what came into my folder for the neighbourhood storytelling and I can't find any options to change it back to normal?

Has this happened to anyone before? A quick sweep around the internet didn't bring my any answers.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Drafting Table/ Screenshot Problem

Post by Radiochocolate »

Do you mean that screenshots that you took while in the draft table mode were saved that way (because that seems like normal game action to me), or screenshots you took after that as well? Have you tried saving and re-opening the game?

Hasn't happened to me but sounds like it could just be a glitch. Maybe deleting the cache files helps.

Do you have any mods/hacks that affect the in-game camera?
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: Drafting Table/ Screenshot Problem

Post by cynicalbadger »

Yeah, so it's been every photograph after that in that mode as well. You know, I haven't checked after going back in (I normally always fall back on turn it off and on again) so I'll try that first and if not then thank you for the cache files deletion tip!

I don't use any mods or anything like that at all. I wonder if the game just glitched?

EDIT: Logging out and in worked on this occasion!

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”