Did not get money for my book

Jendra

Did not get money for my book

Post by Jendra »

Now, truthfully it wouldn't have been too terribly much because it was a first book written from creativity 1-4, but still, no one can work until the just turned kid turns adult, so any extra cash is desperately needed if they wish to survive (apoc). I know he didn't pick up the phone, but the book showed up and he placed it into his bookshelf, so he should have gotten paid for it whether he picked up the phone or not, correct?

How much would a book like that usually go for? I don't mind family funding him the money if necessary, he wrote it, he should get paid for it. He's got two kids to feed.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Did not get money for my book

Post by Radiochocolate »

Answering the phone call is required for getting the money, I believe, because of the clickable pop-up. It could be a glitch as well, or a mod conflict.

From my experience, even the worse novels make for at least §1000 simoleons, so you could use "kaching" if you wanted to.

Edit: I had one of my sims with no previous creativity skilling write a novel, it sold for 1,214 simoleons. The amount may vary based on the topics you pick (if you have Freetime).
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”