Private school

Jendra

Private school

Post by Jendra »

I thought I had a mod that would allow me to put students in private school. I thought it was part of the hacked computer I had, but if so I can't find it. I've already had the headmaster over twice this generation, and I should have waited another two days before asking him last time so Violetta would be a child at the time, but I didn't, so now she's the only one not going to private school, but I don't want to have to call him over again! She's got six siblings already in private school and I just want to send her with her brothers and sisters. Any idea what that mod might be?
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Private school

Post by Heather »

MATY has a mod here that allows enrollment for sims with siblings already in private school. :)
Jendra

Post by Jendra »

Thanks for the reply, but it looks like there are quite a bit of problems with that particular mod. Oh, well, it's not like it's difficult to get into private school.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Ah, that's too bad. I think simlogical has a mod that allows you to choose the type of school your sim attends, but I can't vouch for that one, either. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Jendra

Post by Jendra »

Actually, I had been right, the hacked computer does allow it, you just have to pay for private school and it automatically placed her at the end of the next day when it paid fees.

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”