Body Shop won't package sims

ShadowGem

Body Shop won't package sims

Post by ShadowGem »

Alright I have the Ultimate Collection and I was working in Bodyshop because I was going to package one of my Sims for another simmer. The program opened and I grew the Sim up to adult and adjusted her clothing and hair to fit her personality. But when I went to package her body shop said:

"There was a problem packaging the selected Sim"

So I decided to try a few different things, first I changed her hair to a base game hair, same message. Next I changed her clothing to base game clothes, same message. Then I changed her skin and eyes to base game skin and eyes (even though that would strip everything that made her unique), same message. I decided to see if maybe iot was just the Sim so I tried to package a different Sim, but still ended up with the same message.

I tried everything again after deleting the cache files, same thing.

Has anyone else had these problems? With the Ultimate Collection BodyShop? Anyone know how to fix it?
You can call me Chris or Shadow.
Seera
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Body Shop won't package sims

Post by Seera »

Stupid question firs: you are doing the package to file option and not the version that would be used to put it on the Exchange?

I've been able to package to file a few Sims since I switched my version to the Ultimate Collection.
ShadowGem

Re: Body Shop won't package sims

Post by ShadowGem »

Yes I am using the package to file option.
You can call me Chris or Shadow.

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”