Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The Future Soon: Re-linked Careers & Majors

Post by Heather »

I have re-linked all of the careers and majors to my liking, solely because I was annoyed that journalism wasn’t listed as an ideal career under literature, and I wanted to fix that. After figuring out how to do that, it only seemed logical to rework all the other career links to suit my preferences. No idea if the focused skills still match up for everything (or if they even did in the first place), but now almost all the careers are linked to a logical major.

There’s a text file in the rar that tells you which careers are linked to which majors, and which careers require a degree to unlock (I modified it so that anything that seemed like it could be done as freelance work does not require a degree, while everything else now does). You can also preview 10/11 of the changes by looking through the pictures on this post.

[Download]
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: The Future Soon: Re-linked Careers & Majors

Post by Radiochocolate »

This looks very tempting! I just might use it, but change some of the bits to my own liking using the "how-to" by Phaenoh that you linked to.

What's new for Physics?
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Future Soon: Re-linked Careers & Majors

Post by Heather »

Physics is linked to: Architecture, Gamer, Medicine, Paranormal, & Science. Architecture, Medicine, and Science now require a degree to unlock. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Creations”