Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

She's Got Sorcery: Good & Evil Witch Default Overlays

Post by Heather »

I figured I should probably share all of my content on Boolprop, so here is something I made back in February that I never got around to posting here:
I liked these rune defaults by ClericalRodent, but I wanted something a little more subtle for my game, so I edited the skins to erase the body & face runes, leaving just the ones on the hands. I used black runes for the dark alignment, and white for light. They work for all genders, as well as ages (TU-EU), and I have playtested to make sure of this. I believe they appear when your sim reaches the second stage (eg: when they go from nice to good, or mean to evil). Neutral witches will not get these.

Also, these will not work with any witch defaults that replace the skin. They replace the gold sparkles/green skin, so if you use a mod that gets rid of that, you will need to remove it. If you use Pescado’s creature fixes (you should), this file will need to load after it, otherwise the scalp will be the wrong texture. After sticking them in your downloads, put these in a folder named 'zZWitchReplacement' to ensure that.
[Download - She's Got Sorcery]

Return to “Sims 2 Creations”