Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Supernatural Make-up: Updated September 2016

Post by Heather »

I've made a few recolours of pre-existing make-up, so that it could be used on my supernatural sims, and I have decided to compile all of those recolours into one thread to keep the creations section neat and tidy. :) Plus, I figured if you're looking for make-up for one kind of supernatural, you might be interested in more make-up for others.
[hr]
Aliens:
Spoiler:
I recoloured Skell's lidded eyeshadow, and AlfredAskew's nosemask to match Leh's alien defaults. I have no idea if this is useful to anyone other than me, but there is a severe lack of natural-looking eyeshadow that matches alien skin, so I figured I might as well share it.

Credit goes to Skell & AlfredAskew for the original textures.

[Download]

[hr]
This set contains matching recolours of berrynooboos’ Andromeda facemasks, specifically, Asari 1 & 2. These come in one shade of green, meant to somewhat match Leh’s alien defaults. (Basically, I just wanted these in a slightly more subtle colour.) I made a slight edit to Asari 2 to remove the markings on the lips + chin. The set also includes an AlfredAskew nosemask recolour (it's a darker edit of the one I made for Planetary. :) )

[Download]
[hr]
Mannequins:
Spoiler:
This mannequin set, as indicated in the preview, includes a grey recolour of futilefairytale‘s Unwholy, Unworthy; a grey recolour of Skell’s lidded eyeshadow; and, you guessed it, a grey recolour of AlfredAskew’s nosemask.

All are coloured to specifically match Leh’s mannequin default and/or the ball-jointed edit I made.

[Download]
[hr]
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Planetary - Alien Eyeshadow & Nosemask

Post by Thaitanic »

Downloaded! I love your creations when they pop up because I'm trying really hard to maxis match my game and your stuff is so perfect for that :)
call me Thai!
they/them
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

-nods enthusiastically- -downloads enthusiastically-
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Thanks Mauricette and Thai! 90% of the things I make are originally just for my own purposes, so I'm glad other people find them useful! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Supernatural Make-up: Updated September 2016

Post by Heather »

Updated the initial post to be an index of all the supernatural make-up I have shared on Boolprop, and added 2 new sets!

Return to “Sims 2 Creations”