Pictures of Premades

Jamesie

Pictures of Premades

Post by Jamesie »

It will be great to see posts and pictures of other peoples interpretations of the premades.

I will start off the post with a few of my own.
Spoiler:
Here's the Dreamer clan, Cassandra ended up marrying Darren and having two kids.
These two are Cassie's kids, Gunther (now a teenager) and Isabella. Gunther's father is Don.
Gunther as a teenager and really looking like Cassie
Love Autonomous romance :hearts:
Here's the wedding :)
Here's Lucy Burb
And her shenanigans with Alex
I also remade some premades as well
Spoiler:
So I remade Lilith and Angela, because they really looked weird genetically speaking since Mary-sue has Asian features.

Proud Narutard, Pokenerd and overall an Anime and Manga fan.

[Sims 3 simself] [Tumblr]

Sig by Thai
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Pictures of Premades

Post by Teresa »

I like the way you remade the Pleasant girls, changing them from red to black hair. It does look much better on them.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

Thanks Teresa :). I just wished that SimPE also changed their eyes to brown as well :( .

Proud Narutard, Pokenerd and overall an Anime and Manga fan.

[Sims 3 simself] [Tumblr]

Sig by Thai
LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

I am totally going to revive this topic as I only play the premades at the moment and am going to spam you with my pictures :spin:

**Edit**

I corrupted my old save so had to restart Pleasantview. I downloaded the clean 'hoods and have been having a ton of fun. Here's some of the families I've been playing;

The Goth's - Dina and Mortimer married in a double ceremony with Don and Cassandra Lothario. Dina began to try and fit in as Mortimer's missing (presumed dead) wife, so was shocked and not very pleased to see her turn up at Alexander's birthday party. Mortimer on the other hand was delighted, Dina quickly got chucked out of the Goth family, however she may be coming back with a little surprise :cheeky:
Spoiler:
The Lothario's - Cassandra and Don have happily married and moved into a beautiful mini-mansion. Cassandra quickly got pregnant (honeymoon baby!!) and shortly after moving in together, they welcomed their first child, little Lily Lothario. Don's days of being the town cassanova appear to be over, I mean how can he go on breaking girls hearts when he has his own little girl to think about now?
Spoiler:
Everyone else - So I have played all of the other families but not so much drama, so here's some random snaps :tongue:
Spoiler:
Keeping his affair with Kaylynn on the down low, Daniel has been a supportive husband to Mary-Sue whilst she tries to climb the career ladder again. They have began to rekindle their romance now that their girls have left home and Daniel's beginning to feel guilty for his extra-curricular activities with the maid, but he has lost his job so it's so hard to find anything else to do when he's at home alone all day!
Lucy Burb - recently became a teenager, getting closer to her cousin Angela and is ready to hit the dating scene. She's a free spirit and keeps her parents on their toes.
The Oldies have moved to Pleasantview to be closer to their daughter and grandchildren. Coral has been teaching Angela all she knows about cooking, hoping to pass down some recipes which have been bypassed by Mary-Sue. Herb on the other hand is maybe the only member of the family who understands Lilith, he has been a real support for her, and possibly is the only reason she made it to college.
Dustin, Dirk, Angela and Lilith have all went to college and of course got makeovers! They have just started their Sophomore year and are all doing really well. All four are very much in love in their respective relationships, however Dirk and Angela are beginning to realize just how much they have in common meanwhile Dustin is getting to know the college cheerleaders really well.

Return to “Sims 2 Photo Sharing”