Favorite Multi PT / Multi Ideal Plantsim mods?

Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Favorite Multi PT / Multi Ideal Plantsim mods?

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Come discuss how many PT's or Ideal Plantsims you like and why you like various mods!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Favorite Multi PT / Multi Ideal Plantsim mods?

Post by Taube »

I like to use four PTs - one for each natural hair color. I use the regular green skin and black eyes (well, my defaults for them). I made my own following this tutorial by simgaroop, which is a rewrite with pictures of the original tutorial by fwiffo. It was surprisingly easy and now I get aliens that look the way I want them to while still having plenty of variety! I mostly wanted fairly generic faces but with pointy ears and huge eyes, so they would look alien but mix well with other genetics in the nose and mouth areas.
Pics of some born-in-a-legacy alien spawn from my PT set:
Spoiler:
The teen girls are witches so that dark skin is my evil witch default. The eyes came from their father's dominant and recessive eyes, so none of them got the black eyes. By coincidence, the twins (the first two) and the last child had the same pollinator, so they are all redheads and full siblings. I had tested it and other pollinators work just fine, so this was a pleasant coincidence! :)
As for plantsims, I haven't had one in a while, but I think I just have one ideal plantsim that is a default replacement, possibly from MTS? I don't play with plantsims all that often.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Ooh, very pretty!

I am thinking of making my own replacements for both (and probably having an Ideal Plantsim for each hair color too) but we'll see.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

With all the custom sliders coming out these days, it's a great time for it! I think when I get back to playing Sims 2 more it might be a good idea to check what I have for plantsims and maybe update it. :hmm:
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

For plantsims I've got the Almighty Hat default replacement, because all the other default replacements I found stood out from my skin sets like crazy or were indistinguishable from alien skins. I also let my plantsims keep their hair. :)
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

I'm currently in the process of populating my entire neighborhood with Plantsims (...), where one generation just spawns the next one - so around Generation 3, my Sims were already perfect clones of the Ideal Plantsim, so I looked around for a Multi Ideal Plantsim Mod - this is what I found:

Worf_84 - First one who made Multi-Ideal Plantsims, so if you want to make your own, follow the tutorial he also posted here.
potatogirl
figlicious
hat-plays-sims
hat-plays-sims Request
docnerd
Ekho

Finally, my favourite Multi Ideal Plantsims Mod that I actually use - it's actually not a Multi Mod, just 3 single default replacements, but I made one out of all 3 of them plus the Eaxis default one - I used cheats to make a plantsim with each of them, then spawned plantbabies and aged them up to spawn the next generation, until I got a default replacement clone, then followed Worf-84's tutorial): nettness
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I use poppet-sims's PT Mod and have for years because I think her PTs make super cute babies. :) I don't currently have an Ideal PlantSim mod installed just because I don't do PlantSims often (since my Sims rarely have gardens so they don't spawn naturally for me very often). I might install one if I start to use PlantSims more and decide I don't like the EA original. :lol:
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

I use Poppet's alien defaults as well, and they make super cute kids.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

For pollination technicians, I use this multi PT default by Widgetsims. I use the non CC version, and always end up with really pretty alien offspring!

For my ideal plantsim, I have this one by SwampCandy at MTS. I'd say it's fairly close to the Maxis one without being too much or too dominating genetics-wise. I love it :)

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”