What's happening in your pre-made hood?

simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

What's happening in your pre-made hood?

Post by simnights »

I'm creating this topic because I wanted to post about my playthrough of Pleasantview and since it's not a challenge per se none of the other topics seemed to fit!

I've been posting the saga of the Pleasantview residents on my simblr, but to recap:

• Don died the first round from a cold (superbug? He caught it at work)
• Cassandra quickly married Darren and moved into the huge Victorian house in town
• Dina and Morty are engaged (and Bella is paying child support for Alex... somehow)
• The Pleasants have made up (for the most part... Lilith and Mary-Sue still hate each other)
• Brandi broke had twins

There's a few more things that have happened since, my blog isn't up to date completely so they're in a spoiler (click if you DARE!)
Spoiler:
Brandi and Daniel Pleasant are having an affair. She is still penniless & now wants 10 kids. I might actually make it happen.

Also, I moved Kaylynn into a trailer park and she gave birth to Don's baby and now she wants another... time to call Daniel? (Or maybe Mortimer... he's come calling in the middle of the night to, naughty old man!)
I'm almost finished with round 1, I just have the Dreamer-Goths, Burbs, & Oldies (yawn) until it's over. I'm going to roll ROS for every other family starting in Round 2. Or maybe when I get to the next house. Idk, I don't want to get bored, my rounds are 7 days long!

So, that's what's up in my non-challenge EA hood. What's going on with your premades?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[align=center]My name is Lauren, I play TS2 & TS3
The Peters Legacy | Wacky Watson's Double Wide - A TPC | Greenmere Peaks BACC
ImageImage[/align]
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Re: What's happening in your pre-made hood?

Post by Rex »

I recently uninstalled and then reinstalled a handful of my games because I was feeling uninspired. I currently only have the Sims 2 Deluxe (Base Game + Nightlife) and Glamour Life Stuff installed. I'm going to do what I did back in 2012 and play rotation style in each of the 3 main neighbourhoods (before installing later packs). 4 days a cycle, 7 cycles a rotation (equaling 28 sim days).

Currently on Pleasantview and I think I just finished rotation 4 in all the houses. Every couple seems to be having twins (Don & Cassandra had twin daughters who are now teenagers, Dirk & Lilith had twins, too, and Dustin & Angela have two sets of twins). The Oldies & Mortimer are dead and gone and Daniel, Mary-Sue, Darren, & John are all now elders.
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simnights »

Wow! All the twins! I've had a few twins as well besides Brandi. Cassandra and Dareen had a pair I believe and so did Nina.

The funniest thing that's happened this round was Mortimer dying of old age at his wedding to Dina. Luckily it was right after they tied the knot so she still got the aspiration points for marrying a rich sim! Haha. I had to make her pregnant with InSim as he was dying though because she's also wanted a baby since I first loaded her up.

I am on rotation 2 now and I'm about halfway done. Daniel is having kids all over the place because Don is dead. He's got twins win Nina and a son with Brandi and another on the way, poor thing. I'm giving her her ten kids if it kills her. Although her single bathroom is often a problem with five Sims living in her trailer. I'm trying to get her married to Goopy because her LTW is to reach her anniversary.

I'm thinking about adding a few new single Sims to populate the hood. I made up my own ROS and it includes adding new Sims sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ImageImage[/align]
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

Ooh, what ROS do you use? I really enjoyed your simblr, by the way.
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by simnights »

I made it up myself by pulling from other ones. I can share it once I get home if you want - I put a list of households and roll for 2 families to have a major event, 3 to have a minor event, and there's also some neighborhood events thrown in as well!

And thank you! I'm worryed I'm going to lose followers because I'm switching to Sims 2 but I'm just having somuch fun!
ImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I just played the Broke household in my Uberhood (posts are queued to my tumblr but are still a few days out so spoilers?) and Brandi had the third baby and named him Kenny. She also woohooed with both Cornwall Capp and Don Lothario, but no more babies are on the way. Her ideal family size is 3 so although she's Family/Romance and will probably be woohooing a lot, I don't think she'll have any more babies.

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”