Just found something weird on a maxis lot, any ideas?

ChokolateBanana

Just found something weird on a maxis lot, any ideas?

Post by ChokolateBanana »

Ok serious question, not sure if it's okay to post this here, but I just found something on a maxis premade apartment lot that I've never seen in-game before.
I googled about it but no results came up, so maybe you guys know anything?

If anyone knows what this is please tell me! I'm dying of curiosity! This is such a strange thing to find!
I found this in the 'Dynamite Duplex' lot.
After entering the left apartment (if you look at the lot from the road), the object changed into a pile of books and when I re-entered the apartment on the right, it disappeared! Could this be a glitch? I've read somewhere that there are glitches where some objects spawn at the very corner of a lot but I don't have anything like this anywhere O.o
Could be a mod but I can't check because the object never appeared after that. It just left me confused.
Pssst, it has plantsims!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Just found something weird on a maxis lot, any ideas?

Post by Radiochocolate »

I googled "sims 2 pterodactyl" and it seems some people have had it show up on their sims' heads. Having AL but not its patch might be the cause. Personally I think it's an EAxis "not a bug, but a feature/easter egg" thing.

Is it buyable from the catalog?
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
ChokolateBanana

Post by ChokolateBanana »

Nope, it doesn't appear in the catalogue. Well that's interesting :D Thanks for clearing things up a bit :3
Quick edit: I have Ultimate Collection, which should have been pre-patched. Might be the reason why it didn't appear on a sim's head.
Pssst, it has plantsims!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Oh, that item's definitely in the catalogue; I've seen it before. No idea why it's appearing on the edge of the lot like that, though. :eek:

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”