Never play Sims while high on pain meds.

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Never play Sims while high on pain meds.

Post by MichelleCYoung »

No, seriously, WHAT was I thinking?

I was playing on my trailer park challenge, but then I read some story or other (I don't even remember, really. It's all kind of fuzzy), and decided to go back to my apocalypse, despite my rotation plan. Poor, neglected Youngdale...

Anyway, so there I was, playing my apocalypse, and this "TOTALLY BRILLIANT" idea :sarcastic: popped into my head, and silly me, I did not consider the ramifications (being high as a kite), and I decided, YAAAAAY! I'll DO IT! I probably disturbed my neighbors with my deranged giggling, but my family is used to it.

Anyway, now I have to write this mess. Yargh. :timebomb:

Too bad I don't have a fancy for checkers.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Politics and Architecture have not been lifted.
Anyway, I'm going to work on putting my chapters together, and post 2 or 3 soon (depending on how much writing it takes to deal with this), of the apocalypse, because I can't deal with the cliff-hanger aspect, myself. When I get to a good "stopping place," I'll go back to my TPC and Youngdale. OH! And I copied over my Merovingia neighborhood (Home of the Badass Alphabetocalypse) to my new computer, so now I can play my legacy there, as well. I have a lot of stuff to play, for sure. I just need to get to a stopping point, so I can breathe and think, and stop obsessing about my Rock family.

:faint:

So, have any of you ever had such a "what was I thinking?" moment while Simming?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Never play Sims while high on pain meds.

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

Lol! So you built them a new house? :bounce:

Sadly, I haven't had any good excuses for my "What was I thinking?" Simming moments. :angel:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Never play Sims while high on pain meds.

Post by MichelleCYoung »

No, I didn't build them a new house. I wish I could have a new house. Nope, so far, they are still playing by the rules.
Spoiler:
You know, for my Trailer Park Challenge, I downloaded some mods to make for bigger families, in a hurry? Yeeeeaaahhhhhh.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”