I finally finished my 50 Dream Dates LTW!!!

Chickie

I finally finished my 50 Dream Dates LTW!!!

Post by Chickie »

Yay! I had to share it with people who could actually understand and geek out with me! :goodvibes: Oh and just in case anyone wondered, I learned the answer to my earlier question. Your Sim doesn't have to initiate all of the dates...just go on them.
Shaz-a-Fraz
United States of America

Re: I finally finished my 50 Dream Dates LTW!!!

Post by Shaz-a-Fraz »

Congratulations! It's always a big deal when you hit one of those large LTWs! :D Did you have your sim go on dates with the same sim over and over, or switch it up?

Oh, Pleasure Sims... Their wants in general always seem so silly compared to other Aspirations--like they don't make many points off of them, I guess.
Shazi
Sims LJ | Simblr
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Congratulations!

I have yet to complete that particular LTW.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Great job! That's the tougher of the two date wants, in my opinion, because you actually have to work at the date. Pleasure sims can be such little pains! :faint:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Congratulations! That's such a tough one! Whenever I do it, my sims end up with tons of kids because of Risky. :lol: Seriously, great job! That's quite an accomplishment!
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

Thanks everyone!

Shaz-a-fraz: My sim did all of her dates with her boyfriend so they ended up being really easy towards the end...just time consuming. I think that's a long enough courtship for them to get married!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I've done that one. Thank goodness for the time stasis aspects of going downtown. The best thing about it is that with all those dream dates, your sim is constantly in a good mood, so you can, if you have the patience, do it in one long stretch downtown. But be sure to switch lots frequently, because each time to switch lots, it saves your progress, and I HATE it when I spend two weeks hanging out downtown to achieve my goals, and then the game glitches and quits on the way home to save.

I have mixed feelings about this want. Play-wise, it's an incredibly easy want to achieve. Dream dates are easy, once you get to a high enough romantic relationship. You just do the basics: talk, tickle, tell joke, backrup, until you roll the higher aspiration romantic wants. Fulfill them, then start the cycle again, with a few "flirt-check out" actions thrown in to make sure you're getting the right wants. Find a lot that has good places for woohoo, or bring a car. My favorite is the photo booth, for the speed factor. On the other hand, all that repetition gets boring pretty fast.

At least it's not 50 Great Outings. The dates trigger romantic wants. Outings don't, so you have to work much harder at them.

Congratulations on fulfilling a challenging want! :#1:
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I've done that one. Thank goodness for the time stasis aspects of going downtown. The best thing about it is that with all those dream dates, your sim is constantly in a good mood, so you can, if you have the patience, do it in one long stretch downtown. But be sure to switch lots frequently, because each time to switch lots, it saves your progress, and I HATE it when I spend two weeks hanging out downtown to achieve my goals, and then the game glitches and quits on the way home to save.

I have mixed feelings about this want. Play-wise, it's an incredibly easy want to achieve. Dream dates are easy, once you get to a high enough romantic relationship. You just do the basics: talk, tickle, tell joke, backrup, until you roll the higher aspiration romantic wants. Fulfill them, then start the cycle again, with a few "flirt-check out" actions thrown in to make sure you're getting the right wants. Find a lot that has good places for woohoo, or bring a car. My favorite is the photo booth, for the speed factor. On the other hand, all that repetition gets boring pretty fast.

At least it's not 50 Great Outings. The dates trigger romantic wants. Outings don't, so you have to work much harder at them.

Congratulations on fulfilling a challenging want! :#1:
Outings are so ridiculous in "how to play properly" that I don't even use them. I probably could, in a fresh neighborhood, with less junk than my current Riverblossom HIlls, but I usually don't.

I've tried the 50 dream dates until about 1/5 of the way through, never made it, so congrats!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”