What's Going On In Your Game?

Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: What's Going On In Your Game?

Post by Radiochocolate »

I'm setting up the neighborhood for my BaPARQC :goodvibes: Instead of creating new sims, I'm turning the Pleasantview townies into playables! Lot of hassle, but worth it. Probably.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oooooh, I can't wait to read that, Radiochocolate!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

I'm just about to play the first rotation! :D (At half 6 am....) Won't be using Bandicam, the icons disturb me too much

Edit: ONE OF MY PEASANT FAMILIES JUST HAD QUADRUPLETS :eek:
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

On my home-game I'm focused on a surprise I'm working on having to do with the Fuglys.
So.. can't talk much about that, except to say it's been a lot of work but it'll totally be worth it, and a lot of fun when it's all put together and posted. :-)

On my legacy game, I have a surprise or two brewing there as well, so once again I don't want to spoil THAT.
But playing the Freshnfruitys has me very excited for their future, and I'm also planning another black & white reel for 9.
9 also shouldn't take a lot to put together after the production wraps on the reel. It's like I can feel all my projects trying to pull together but things are getting in the way. Lol...
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

I'm on a roll :grin: About to be finished with the first rotation
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

Insanity in the Trailer Park Challenge. Went for the ten kids want, shot past it, figured we might as well aim to out do those damn Duggars. Everybody has the flu, there really aren't enough beds for the kids so some are sleeping on "air" mattresses. Only a few more days till the yard sale, and somehow we need enough money for a start up....ooops.
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

^ :haha:

I just went on a huge downloading spree, mostly default replacements. And then I wonder why my game takes so long to load :pan:
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

Sooo this is A+ parenting straight to you via my simself and Bella Goth...
Spoiler:
They made $5000 at the yard sale thanks to some rich townie kid that bought all the expensive paintings and the townie teen that decided he really likes treasure chests. And the six million pounds of fish they sold.
Updated 2/26/2016
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

My sims made like 3 simoleons at the yard sale :P these challenges have made me realise how much I suck at playing without cheats.
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

Attempting to bust thru the Duggars current crazy number of 19, we are at 16 so far! One more pregnancy for Bella and Simme each, and we're golden. Toddlers aged to kid, and George, well George is an asshole.
Updated 2/26/2016
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

I just got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Yay! I hope you have fun. XD

*You all make me giggle- you're posts are so great. :rotfl:
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

Thanks Becca!
sarathedancer

Post by sarathedancer »

I've finally been able to play again after a long time due to living up at my school all year, but I am playing my legacy again!
Avery

Post by Avery »

sarathedancer wrote:I've finally been able to play again after a long time due to living up at my school all year, but I am playing my legacy again!
Ooo! When's the last time you played it?
sarathedancer

Post by sarathedancer »

Avery wrote:
sarathedancer wrote:I've finally been able to play again after a long time due to living up at my school all year, but I am playing my legacy again!
Ooo! When's the last time you played it?
Maybe Christmas? It sucks because I play on a desktop computer at my parents house, my laptop can't handle all the data, so I only play when I have long breaks away from school!
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

I'm trying to keep my simself's fiance alive. He's passed out from heatstroke, he's been struck by lightning...we don't live together so I wouldn't even be able to beg for his life if he died! Once I satisfy my sim's LTW of 50 dream dates (see: a LOOONG courtship) we can get engaged, married, and hopefully live happily ever after! :goodvibes:
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Edit: inserted spoiler function.

I decided to try out Bigsimfan12's Ancestral Sims Multi Pollination Technician Mod.
Spoiler:
Those of you who watched the first episode of my let's play (don't look for it, I'm seriously embarassed by its quality) might recognise this guy. His name is MacGuyver Dudeson and he has 5 personality points in each category.

His roommate from CAS is a walking ball of sass called Rufi. Since I am a lazy builder I bulldozed the 5 x 5 lot and moved them into a premade house.

Apparently the option to abduct using cheats was removed with Freetime, so I had to settle for the Sim Blender 3:< According to the pregnancy scanner the father is Emperor Xizzle II.

MacGuyver got a bit lonely and I didn't want to hire a nanny for him to be able to work when the baby arrived, so I looked up Knut Alioto through twojeffs' Find-a-Mate Crystal Ball. He's a Romance sim from Takemizu Village and is currently steady and living with our bearded friend. He has the 20 woohoos want, I'm thinking about changing it to a career one.

There is something oddly hilarious about males going into labor in this game. Especially with looks like that.

Here's Esteban, named after "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban" by Panic! At The Disco. Best name I could come up with at the time. Don't let the face fool ya: It will deform.

Of course, all the important persons were there to watch :roll:

I don't know whether to be excited or laugh at EAxis for this cat interaction.

At last, the birthday arrived. And to continue with the trend, I had to manually age Esteban up -_-
His personality is both interesting and kind of familiar...

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for *drum roll*

*cymbal clash* Well, what'd ya expect from a parent like that? Though I'm hyped about the brown hair! Think I'll keep the mod and try it out on another sim.
Edit 2019-10-18: Updated images to new host site.
Last edited by Radiochocolate on October 18th, 2019, 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I sent a bunch of teens from the legacy and Riverblossom Hills to college last night. Lydia Fairmaiden, and Anariel Elvensong, two of my elves, are attending SSU along with Gabriella Newson (who turns out seriously gorgeous) and Briar Greenman, who are teenage sweethearts and are busy studying together already.

Among the graduees (and one drop-out) I have Brittany Upsnott, going into Journalism, and Ashley Pitts, going into business, currently living as a pseudo-townies on a blank lot, along with drop out Nymea Greenleaf.

Aranel Elvensong is a member of the Secret Society but my game crashes every time they show up to abduct her. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Especially since she should be very busy working on her 4.0 and becoming big sim on campus...

Also, in writing the legacy news, I'm (mostly) caught up to play and put out The Elven Heritage Legacy Chapter 14: Senioritis. :drinks:
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Miller Valley

Main House - Adam and Eve Miller had kids Adrian (the heir), his twin Adrianna, Adelaide, Alexander, his twin Alexandra, Adele, Alfred and the triplets Antonio, Antonia and Aurora. Randy (the servo) has already topped two careers and wants a third one as his LTW, while Adam has only topped his first career LTW but he might get his second before he turns elder. Eve wants to marry off six kids and had rolled up a want for ten of them - and I went for it, even knowing that it means a lot of households early on. Adrian and Adrianna are in college now ( :party2: ), Adelaide just became a teen and Alexander, Alexandra, and Adele are kids. Alfred, Antonio, Antonia and Aurora are all toddlers, though Alfred is nearing kidification. Much of this household so far has been skilling, kid/toddler/baby wrangling and naturally some baby making. I'm already looking forward to Adrian moving back home and getting started on Generation 2/B! Eve does want twenty grandkids now...

Miller House - Adrian finally found a man he had two bolts with, a blonde adult townie named Paul Dennis, who shares the same last name as Adrianna's love interest and future husband Drake Dennis! Adrianna and Drake share three bolts now that Drake has a little soul patch on his face. Drake lives with the Miller kids and will graduate with them. Which makes Adrianna happy, they've already broken in her double bed! Adrianna met him as a teen, so she's had all her firsts with him.

Pleasantview Uberhood

Goth - I let the wedding go on as planned, and Cassandra Goth became Cassandra Lothorio. They have absolutely zero chemistry in my game, so who knows how long that marriage will last, especially with Don as one half of it. He has two bolts with Nina Caliente. But either way, the deed is done and Cassandra is bearing what may be the first of many kids for Don, depending on how he goes. Mortimer only has one bolt with Dina, so I'm not sure if I'm going to put them together or not, but at least they have chemistry! Mortimer worked on his LTW of Maxing Seven Skills and Alex was just Alex.

Pleasant - When I first opened the lot everyone was ganging up on Lilith but things settled down after school. Daniel and Kaylynn never had their woohoo since she didn't ask to stay over (though I may have that modded out, whoops) and Mary-Sue never got the chance card of doom. So Daniel hasn't yet cheated on Mary-Sue in my game. Doesn't mean he'll stay faithful forever though! Both parents autonomously started improving their relationships with Lilith, so I'm going to wait to see how this all ends up. Daniel was very loving towards Mary-Sue, they even had woohoo but no baby chimes.

Dreamer - Darren and Dirk paid the bills and both got jobs. Darren has zero chemistry with Cassandra in my game, so I doubt I'm going to get them together - though he does have two bolts for Brandy Broke, who had come over in a welcome wagon to greet them. But there is also Darleen, the very angry ghost - who so far hasn't done much more than bitch, but she does that ALOT. Dirk has two bolts for Lilith, so I'll probably keep them together unless something happens.

Burb - John and Jennifer moved into a cute two bedroom near the Dreamers with their daughter Lucy. Jennifer got a job in Business while John got more or less regulated as house husband. Shortly after moving in, John and Jennifer heard the sweet music of baby chimes and gave birth to another daughter named Linette. Their house is a bit too small for another baby, but I managed to find room for the crib - and that's it. I'll probably have to find them a bigger premade house or try to build them one myself - but I stink at building smaller, nonmulti-generational houses.

Caliente - Not much happened here, the sisters talked and both got jobs in their LTW careers - which I can't remember offhand, but I think Nina's is World Class Ballet Dancer. Nina has two bolts for Don as stated above, but Dina only has a bolt for him, so I don't really see too much potential drama. Dina brought home a coworker from...the Entertainment career, yes!...and had an outing with him. No bolts, but they can always use another friend.

So far my game is being rather tame, but I did only play 24 hours in each household so far. Going to have to see where the threads lead, I plan on playing my Uberhood much more hands off than I usually do. I also have some more neighborhoods to set up, at least one for a BACC and published genetacy! I love challenges a bit too much me thinks! :fight:
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”