What's Going On In Your Game?

Re: What's Going On In Your Game?

Postby Pony » April 18th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Opened up Silver Bend for the first time in awhile. Played Squirtle Pokemon and her cousin Kaylynn Guevara last bit of their college semester and part of Week 7 in Sugar household. Also did a tiny amount of redecorating in the neighborhood. I got to get them caught up writing wise before I play much more. I'm almost a rotation behind writing wise.

Edited an update for Veda. I have almost a whole rotation of updates just waiting to be edited. Should have the first one up tomorrow. Probably going to play them a little tonight. Only one house left in Week 3. Sapphire Azul just had her baby Marina with Phil Azul, former Jitmakusol.
Thank so much Thai for the siggy!
The NEW Pokemon Legacy UD 6/7
Veda UD 6/3
TS2 Simself List:TS3 Simself List
Pony
Moon Queen
Staff Moderator

Medals: 26
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Story of the Month (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1)
2018 Halloween Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) There was one Guitar (1) Drinks on the House (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby LaurenElizabethJayne » April 20th, 2018, 8:24 am

So because I am an absolute moron, I accidently deleted all the lots and characters from Pleasantview in my game (I literally only play Pleasantview premades and had spent months on them) :pan:

I couldn't face starting from scratch and was enjoying Pleasantview soooo much. So I've started a new Pleasantview with a bit of a twist, I've rewound time about 15-20 years and spent the whole morning creating the premades as younger versions of themselves and creating a new Pleasantview with the original Sims 1 lots on it, it has literally take me hours!

So far I only have 6 families, we've got The Goths, Burbs, Pleasants, Oldies, Newbies and the Brokes.

I would like to add the Dreamers and eventually I'll have Don Lothario and the Caliente sisters move to Pleasantview, probably when they're teenagers.

If you want a sneak peak I've took some screenshots of the families I've created so far;

Spoiler:
LaurenElizabethJayne

Medals: 2
Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Postby simsterlyrock » April 20th, 2018, 9:50 pm

I added dreadpirate's Alt Pleasantview and have been slowly doing makeovers. I only have 7 more houses and then I can actually start playing, so I'm excited. Hoping to finish those this weekend!

I also played Strangetown today. Pascal and Nervous got engaged during Pascal's week and currently live together with Pascal's alien baby, Pluto. They finally got married at the end of the week (after I accidentally made them break up and then used the SimBlender to make sure they weren't furious with each other and were still engaged :lol:) so they're now the Specters (since Olive died and I wanted the Specter name to keep going) and Pluto kept his dad's last name. I think Nervous might be pregnant too, because he was super hungry and tired the last day of the round, but no bump yet to confirm my suspicions.
Call me Riss or Carissa!

Double Legacy 9/16/2018
Malby Name Game 9/15/2018
Woodpine Valley BACC 9/13/2018
Borden OWBC [Completed 8/22/2018]
Harding Baby Boom [Completed 4/14/2018]
simsterlyrock
Tea Drinker Extraordinaire
House of Llama

Medals: 19
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) USA - Washington (1)
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock

Postby Scribal_Goddess » April 23rd, 2018, 11:12 am

I spent a lot of time debugging my game, and it runs great now!

I'm doing taxes in New Edenia, and occasionally running the Booprop Family for my baby boom challenge... trying to get them all the money that they need.
Scribal_Goddess

Medals: 1
2016 Easter Events (1)

Postby LaurenElizabethJayne » May 1st, 2018, 9:32 am

Downloaded the clean ‘hoods and restarted Pleasantview for the billionth (and hopefully final) time!

Dina and Mortimer got married but then Bella made a surprise return by turning up at Alexander’s birthday (of course a good mama would fight the aliens to get back for her babies big birthday!) and Dina was not pleased, threw a drink around her and then Bella attacked her. Mortimer kicked Dina out and quickly remarried his one true love :couple:

Meanwhile Brandi Broke moved into a bigger trailer which is part of a trailer park so has a few communal areas for the kids to play in and even has a pool. Dustin went to college so Brandi really is on her own, and her twins have just aged up to toddlers so she has her hands full!

Cassandra and Don Lothario have moved into their own home which Cassie has well and truely ‘Gothified’ and she has just given birth to their first baby, little Lily Lothario who is super cute and I can’t wait to play because I’ve never had Cassie have a daughter before she always has sons! :heart:

Having so much fun this time around :))
LaurenElizabethJayne

Postby simsterlyrock » May 5th, 2018, 10:56 am

I've started a new 'hood that has my favorite premades from different EA 'hoods. I've started with Cassandra Goth, Titania Summerdream, and Natasha Una. I played Natasha today and she went on a date with Ripp Grunt, got pregnant, and asked him to move in. They're engaged now and Natasha had a girl (named Brie) and is now alien pregnant. :lol: Natasha moves fast.
Call me Riss or Carissa!

Double Legacy 9/16/2018
Malby Name Game 9/15/2018
Woodpine Valley BACC 9/13/2018
Borden OWBC [Completed 8/22/2018]
Harding Baby Boom [Completed 4/14/2018]
simsterlyrock
Tea Drinker Extraordinaire
House of Llama

Medals: 19
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) USA - Washington (1)
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock

Postby LaurenElizabethJayne » May 7th, 2018, 8:30 am

Sooo much has happened in Pleasantview in my game :O

After his wife Cassandra passed away, Don Lothario and his daughter Lily moved in with Nina Caliente and Don ROLLED THE WANT to get engaged to Nina, he proposed on his first night living with her. Lily aged up into a child and Nina is now pregnant. I’ve renovated their home but hoping they have a little girl because it’s still only one bedroom.

Dina Caliente was paid a small fortune by Mortimer Goth to keep their child away from the Goth family. Dina has bought a beautiful mansion by the sea and now lives alone with little Athina. She takes all the credit for raising little Athina, however the butler, nanny and maid are doing most of the work.

Darren Dreamer has also gotten engaged to a townie called Christy. She’s moved in with him and they are starting to renovate the house to add a third floor as Darren wants to make room for Dirk to move back in after university.

Daniel Pleasant and Mary-Sue (now Oldie) have finally broken up after Mary-Sue caught him kissing Nina Caliente at a mutual friend’s party. Mary-Sue moved in with her dad Herb who is struggling to get over his wifes death and Daniel has wasted no time and moved Kaylynn Langerak in. She is finally giving him the life he always wanted and she is hoping he’ll maybe propose soon.
LaurenElizabethJayne

Previous

Return to Sims 2 Chat