Death Announcements

Sporks
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Death Announcements

Post by Sporks »

When the Grim Reaper calls, he calls.

Whether old age, or a clearly "tragic" accident, please, share the news and condolences to the grieving sims.
~ Sporks - Chelsea - Not Chels - Shamelessly Frozen Obsessed ~
Twitter & Tumblr
Just your friendly neighborhood admin.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Death Announcements

Post by Chase »

Kinda spoilery for chapter 12 of my apocalypse:
Spoiler:
RIP Iggy Yadreni! Iggy was the spouse of my third generation heiress. He was the only person of the three in that generation to lift a restriction- Adventure! Thanks to him my Sims can rest easy next to the Golden statue of Jumbok IV (or whatever it's called) and use the Cowplant and medical station to gain mechanical (teens included, as it raises fun). He started dating Kali (the heiress) as a teen, being the cutest little Sim I'd ever seen, and was an adorable Sim through his death- which was a Platinum Old Age one. He's survived by Kali (who is living longer due to positive age transitions, I think) and his daughters, Eleanor, Esther, and Alyssa. I'll miss him, the little twerp!
hello! :heartbeat:
Akivara

Post by Akivara »

The founder of my BACC died of old age. IDK if it's the aging mod I have or what (It's supposed to make the adult stage longer and the elder stage shorter) but as soon as 6 o'clock hits, BAM, reaper.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

I recently had the last of my prosperity founders pass away (I believe there is a picture of all of them on the 'share your founders' thread for TS2). Going to miss playing them, but I'm expecting a bunch of babies to be born once I start playing the neighborhood again.
sarathedancer

Post by sarathedancer »

From my legacy:
Spoiler:
This past Thursday my 2nd generation heir, Calvin Fashionista passed away, joining both his older sisters and their spouses in the afterlife.
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

In this rotation of the Proudmoore genetacy (undocumented) Addie's husband Aias died of old age. He was an elder when he moved in, ended up with six children (including the "surprise" twins he left Addie seconds before he died) and died in platinum due to a genie wish he made when he moved in. Aias is also the first old age death of the hood! :)
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Just had another death this rotation - Adelaide Simpson nee Proudmoore died of the flu as soon as she got home from work - with a promotion to boot! She leaves behind her husband Flynn and their 5 toddlers.

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
The founder of my Badass Alphabetocalypse has died of old age. Fortunately, generation 2 is well in hand, and once I get three chapters played and written, I'll post. Keika's idea to only post once you've committed to at least three chapters seemed like a good idea to me, so I'm doing that with all my future stories.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

So far, I've lost Addie, Amber and also Adrianna to the flu. And this rotation isn't done yet!

Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Adam and Eve Proudmoore FINALLY kicked the bucket. Adam went first, then Grimmy walked up the stairs and collected Eve. They were at 100 and 99 days old respectively. Both died in platinum. Adam's insurance policy benefited 31 people, and Eve's 37.

pnkpnthr334

Post by pnkpnthr334 »

An unknown Dormie died the other night. She apparently starved to death in the attic. Her grave has since been moved to the cemetery since she keeps scaring residents.

My BaCC Founder, Daisy Greene, died from old age! She went while playing pinball with one of her many (many, many...) grandchildren. She was also a great-grandmother of nine and a great-great-grandmother to one. She will be missed greatly, but she's joined her wife, Rosalee, at the public cemetery where they shall haunt their descendents together.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Today, Oberon Gossamer died of starvation. He left behind his fiancee, Titania Summerdream.
LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

The poor Goth family of Pleasantview have added a few more gravestones to their garden.

First was recently returned Bella Goth. After causing Mortimer to divorce his new wife Dina in order for them to remarry (drama) Bella settled back into her old life quite comfortably, however only briefly. Dina was annoyed to say the least, so Bella decided, the sweetheart she is, to go to the Caliente’s home to make amends. Dina accepted her apologies and invited her for some dinner the next evening. After eating dina’s home cooked spaghetti bolognese, Bella found herself starting to feel sick, this got worse and she died a few days later, at home with Mortimer.

Cassandra Lothario (née Goth) died unexpectedly after a fire broke out in the living room of her new home. She was studying by the fire with her little newborn daughter Lily in a chair beside her when the fire broke out. Don was at work and their butler done nothing to help, so poor Cassandra died infront of their daughter just moments before Don returned and was able to save little Lily.

Hoping the rest of the Goths might live through the next rotation. Was not expecting Cassandra to die at all!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”