Hey, that's my plate!

Chickie

Hey, that's my plate!

Post by Chickie »

My self sim and my fiance went out on a dinner date last night. We were starving and couldn't be bothered to chat with the server so of course the food was spilt on us. We get more food and a random sim steals my omelette and goes off to eat it! I didn't know that could happen! I had to get a third round of food which led to a hefty bill.

Has anyone else had their food stolen at a restaurant? I have UC now after not playing for years (5 maybe?). There's a lot of re-learning but I've also never had so many expansions before so it's all a new adventure for me!
Avery

Re: Hey, that's my plate!

Post by Avery »

I... didn't even know that could happen in TS2! That's never happened to me before. I don't even think a waiter has spilled anything on me either, haha.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hey, that's my plate!

Post by Heather »

I had an npc steal my sim's food (in a restaurant) while she was on vacation. The 5 second window between cancelling the order action and telling her to eat it was just enough time for some tourist to swoop in and grab the plate. It's super annoying. Thankfully, the family had about 200k so ordering more food wasn't a big deal, but still. :mutter:

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”