50 Dream Dates LTW

Chickie

50 Dream Dates LTW

Post by Chickie »

Hi all-

Has anyone done this? One of my sims is in a relationship and I've been taking turns between her and her partner as far as dream dates go. Does anyone know if the sim with the LTW has to initiate all of the dream dates or can the ones where the partner initiates count (that was a really awkward sentence, my bad)? I'm trying to see how close I am. With my sim I'm about 25 in, but if I include those where the partner initiated it would be closer to 40.

Thanks!
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Re: 50 Dream Dates LTW

Post by DreamWeaver »

Chickie:
Spoiler:
First, welcome to Boolprop. I have done this lifetime want in my Bally Family and I had my founderess initate them all. :)
Jendra

Post by Jendra »

I'm pretty sure the person with the want just has to have the dream date memory. So as long as they're getting the memory when the spouse initiates, it should be fine. Go back through her memories and count how many there are, that should tell you how close they are to getting it.
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

Thanks yall!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

This is one I prefer to do on a single sim, with the dates being outside the family, because then they give presents. But if you control them both, I do believe they both get the memories, so if they both have the same LTW, it's ideal.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

I did this with my seventh gen. legacy heiress & her husband. It took...awhile lol. But yes as long as they have the memory it counts!
Good luck!
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

Thank you!
Avery

Post by Avery »

Late post is late but I initiated them all and went to the gypsy for all, too. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”