Sim Tracker

Simsimity

Post Counts

Sim Tracker

Post by Simsimity »

Does anyone else here use this program? I'm loving it so far, but I'm still not 100% sure I'm using it right - there's probably a ton of options I'm not finding. So I was wondering how other people used it, and if anyone had any tricks/tips to share!

One gripe I do have (though it could be me, not the program) is that the social tab doesn't give much room for contacts, and there's no scrollbar. I have a BIG family, and I try to ensure everyone knows everyone else - so it gets very unwieldy very quickly, and hard to keep up to date. Of course I leave dead sims in there, cause I'm not sure if I should remove them or not...might just cease to use that function.
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Faye Silver
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sim Tracker

Post by Faye Silver »

Sim Tracker? What is it?
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage
[hr]
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

It's a program to help keep track of all your sims - from hair color to job to pretty much whatever you want. It's on MTS here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/464379 and it's a really nifty program with lots of features - maybe too many. :lol:
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
littlenettleheart

Post by littlenettleheart »

I use the sims 2 enhancer and it pretty much does the same thing but its easier to use. I've used it for years. There is a small charged but once you've got it, thats it xx
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I just have an excel file. Of course, this works better when I have less than 10 families per neighborhood... I'm thinking of setting up character sheets in Scrivener, assuming I ever get off my butt and learn to use it.
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

Where do you find the enhancer, littlenettleheart?
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I use SimTracker when I remember to load it up after playing and keep everything up to date. XD If I had a computer with dual monitors it would be so much easier 'cause I could have the game on one monitor and the ST on another. For now I have to make do with screenshotting important stuff and then updating ST.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Yeah where is the sims 2 enhancer.. The only one I saw was for the sims and it cost money

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”