What's happening in your pre-made hood?

What's happening in your pre-made hood?

Postby simnights » October 4th, 2018, 7:44 am

I'm creating this topic because I wanted to post about my playthrough of Pleasantview and since it's not a challenge per se none of the other topics seemed to fit!

I've been posting the saga of the Pleasantview residents on my simblr, but to recap:

• Don died the first round from a cold (superbug? He caught it at work)
• Cassandra quickly married Darren and moved into the huge Victorian house in town
• Dina and Morty are engaged (and Bella is paying child support for Alex... somehow)
• The Pleasants have made up (for the most part... Lilith and Mary-Sue still hate each other)
• Brandi broke had twins

There's a few more things that have happened since, my blog isn't up to date completely so they're in a spoiler (click if you DARE!)

Spoiler:
Brandi and Daniel Pleasant are having an affair. She is still penniless & now wants 10 kids. I might actually make it happen.

Also, I moved Kaylynn into a trailer park and she gave birth to Don's baby and now she wants another... time to call Daniel? (Or maybe Mortimer... he's come calling in the middle of the night to, naughty old man!)

I'm almost finished with round 1, I just have the Dreamer-Goths, Burbs, & Oldies (yawn) until it's over. I'm going to roll ROS for every other family starting in Round 2. Or maybe when I get to the next house. Idk, I don't want to get bored, my rounds are 7 days long!

So, that's what's up in my non-challenge EA hood. What's going on with your premades?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Medals: 2
Silver SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) USA - Virginia (1)

Re: What's happening in your pre-made hood?

Postby Rex » October 7th, 2018, 3:51 am

I recently uninstalled and then reinstalled a handful of my games because I was feeling uninspired. I currently only have the Sims 2 Deluxe (Base Game + Nightlife) and Glamour Life Stuff installed. I'm going to do what I did back in 2012 and play rotation style in each of the 3 main neighbourhoods (before installing later packs). 4 days a cycle, 7 cycles a rotation (equaling 28 sim days).

Currently on Pleasantview and I think I just finished rotation 4 in all the houses. Every couple seems to be having twins (Don & Cassandra had twin daughters who are now teenagers, Dirk & Lilith had twins, too, and Dustin & Angela have two sets of twins). The Oldies & Mortimer are dead and gone and Daniel, Mary-Sue, Darren, & John are all now elders.
Rex
House of Smustle
House of Smustle

Medals: 15
Sims 2 Legacy (1) Alphabet Legacy (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) Happy Birthday (1) Gary? (1) CAN - Ontario (1)

Postby simnights » October 9th, 2018, 8:42 am

Wow! All the twins! I've had a few twins as well besides Brandi. Cassandra and Dareen had a pair I believe and so did Nina.

The funniest thing that's happened this round was Mortimer dying of old age at his wedding to Dina. Luckily it was right after they tied the knot so she still got the aspiration points for marrying a rich sim! Haha. I had to make her pregnant with InSim as he was dying though because she's also wanted a baby since I first loaded her up.

I am on rotation 2 now and I'm about halfway done. Daniel is having kids all over the place because Don is dead. He's got twins win Nina and a son with Brandi and another on the way, poor thing. I'm giving her her ten kids if it kills her. Although her single bathroom is often a problem with five Sims living in her trailer. I'm trying to get her married to Goopy because her LTW is to reach her anniversary.

I'm thinking about adding a few new single Sims to populate the hood. I made up my own ROS and it includes adding new Sims sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Postby Avenie » October 9th, 2018, 8:45 am

Ooh, what ROS do you use? I really enjoyed your simblr, by the way.
Avenie

Story of the Month (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1)

Postby simnights » October 9th, 2018, 8:47 am

I made it up myself by pulling from other ones. I can share it once I get home if you want - I put a list of households and roll for 2 families to have a major event, 3 to have a minor event, and there's also some neighborhood events thrown in as well!

And thank you! I'm worryed I'm going to lose followers because I'm switching to Sims 2 but I'm just having somuch fun!
simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Return to Sims 2 Chat