Constar Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Should my heiress:

Poll ended at January 20th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Option A. Look for a relationship outside of the Sixam race. After all she has two failed alien relationships - maybe she is meant to be with a regular sim (NPC - gardener, mailman, townie, etc). Her grandfather wasn't alien. Her grandmother married the gardener so it has been done before.
No votes
Option B. Not give up on the alien species just yet. Her Sixam soulmate is out there someone - she just hasn't found him yet. Who knows maybe he is even living on earth in disguise.
No votes
Option C. Give up on love and looking for a soulmate. If anything her failed relationships have taught her that romantic love is overrated. She is a great single mom already so why not remain single. Why just settle for one male (Sixam or not) when there is an entire galaxy to pick form. She could have relationships with both alien and non-alien males.
100%

Total votes: 4

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Constar Poll

Post by Designergirl81 »

I like to create detailed plots for my main challenge sims and their families. That is probably why the one challenge rule I never seem to keep is not playing other households. I like to follow along with the lives of all the spares and their families - naming their children, advancing their careers, etc.

With my legacy family, (The Constar's) my current heiress has yet to produce an heir. She has three daughters (from two different fathers) but as I am doing Strict Equality legacy the next generation heir must be male. So far my heiress has been extremely unlucky in love. I don't want to give away too many details but my heiress is alien and her daughters fathers were also both alien. The first fell in love with and married someone else. The second turned out to be a serial romantic who is not-committal and hates kids.

I have come up with three possibilities for her future but can't decide which option I like better so thought I would post it here. I know the polls here are usually for picking the next heir but hopefully it is okay to post a different kind of poll.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Constar Poll

Post by Teresa »

I am going catch up on the story and then vote later today...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”