Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be our next TH?

Tin
20%
Antimony
50%
Tellurium
20%
Iodine
No votes
Xenon
10%

Total votes : 10

Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Postby ozziedoggirl » October 3rd, 2014, 3:11 pm

Hey, guys, it's that time again! HEIR VOTE TIME! :drinks:

I don't know why I used that smiley; I can't even drink. : /

Our contenders:

Tin
Spoiler:

A ‘genius’ coward who runs TOWARD ghosts. She saves time and money by eating rotting leftovers straight off the plate and putting off laundry until the clothes themselves become sentient and walk to the washer.

Antimony
Spoiler:

A kleptomaniac who wants nothing more than to steal the heart from that special someone. She is both eccentric and disciplined, and currently leaning towards ‘Doc Brown’ or ‘Jackie Chan’ as career paths.

Tellurium
Spoiler:

Tellurium is friendly, but don’t say anything bad about him or his artsy-fartsy leanings, since he’s a snob. Unless you tell a particularly funny joke about his ugly-ass paintings (and they will be ugly, since he’s never touched a brush in his life).

Iodine
Spoiler:

Iodine is a genius, and hopefully he’ll show this trait better than his sister has. He’s also the second kleptomaniac in the family, but he’ll probably feel super bad whenever he steals something.

Xenon
Spoiler:

Our youngest, Xenon, is yet another kleptomaniac in the family. And when the cops come, he’ll probably sleep right through the sirens. On the other hand, he’s got such an active imagination that the cops might be all in his head…
ozziedoggirl

Re: Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Postby LostInReverie » October 4th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Antimony! I love her red eyes. :)
Tawnee

Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
LostInReverie
Turn it up to 11.

Medals: 6
Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) USA - Illinois (1)

Re: Mendeleev ISBI Heir Poll

Postby somebodysangel » October 6th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Such a hard choice. Too bad Xenon has teal hair, he would have won my vote if not for that. Too much teal in this house.
somebodysangel
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medals: 24
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) Silver SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1)
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Pass the Parcel (1)
Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Pride (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Australia (1)

Return to Sims 3 Challenge Polls