Diffy Random Legacy Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Diffy Random Legacy Heir Poll

Post by heatherfeather »

Welcome to my heir poll for generation 9 of the Diffy random legacy! Even if you don't read my story, I'd appreciate a vote, so no worries. ^^ Let's take a look at the candidates:
Jon Snow
Spoiler:
Jon Snow is a brave, brooding night owl who loves the cold. His favorites are hip hop music, mac and cheese, and Irish green. As a child he loved looking for monsters and staring broodingly out the window. He still loves brooding and spending time with his twin, Sansa.

Genetics: Jon has his mother's coloring, eye shape, and nose with his father's lips. He looks pretty similar to Christine but isn't a clone, either.
Sansa
Spoiler:
Sansa is a proper, athletic supernatural fan who loves the cold. Her favorites are country music, grilled cheese sandwiches, and lime. Sansa can be found perfecting her curtsy and babysitting her younger siblings because their mom thinks she is the "responsible" one. Sansa has also been known to quip a witticism or two.

Genetics: Sansa gets her skin color, eye color, eye shape, and nose from her mother, and her hair color and mouth shape from her father, so she and Jon are basically gender bent versions of each other except for their hair.
Theon
Spoiler:
Theon is a good, nereurotic, inappropriate Sim who has an eye for the avant garde. His favorites are the Latin music, vegetarian grilled salmon, and the color black. Theon is a pretty passive guy who tends to go along with whatever his siblings are up to. Judging from his traits, there's lots of checking sinks and eating random dirt in his future.

Genetics: Theon has his mom's coloring, nose, and mouth shape, and his father's eyes.
Brienne
Spoiler:
Brienne is an athletic and brave Sim who is also unflirty and socially awkward. Her favorites are geek rock music, pumpkin pie, and pink. Brienne was hit especially hard by her grandparents' death, but as a teenager she will bravely look to the future. I'm a little worried about her with the combination of unflirty and socially awkward, so we'll just have to see how that goes.

Genetics: Brienne gets her hair color, skin color, and mouth from her mom, and her eye color, eye shape, nose, and face shape from her father. I think she looks the most different from Christine because everyone else has her nose and face shape. 
Here they are all together:
Spoiler:
The poll will be up through 11:59 pm on Christmas day (that is, if I set this thing up correctly >.>). The next regular chapter will probably go up during that week after the poll closes, so that means there won't be a chapter next week, just a heads up. 

Please vote here. :))

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”