The Power of a Name: Gen. 2 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who will lead the Vanderburgs into the next generation?

Poll ended at June 20th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Azrael
No votes
Ayura
17%
Ivory
50%
Saiorse
33%

Total votes: 6

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

The Power of a Name: Gen. 2 Heir Poll

Post by Ani-Mei »

I finally got around to playing the Name Game challenge again and guess what? I have FOUR heir potentials to choose from and I have no idea which one of them to pick. So I come to you Boolprop, in hopes that you all will choose the right heir for generation 2. Your choices are:

Azrael Vanderburg
Spoiler:

Loner
Artistic
Snob
Avant-Garde
Friendly

LTW:

Illustrious Author (complete)

Faves:

Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Beach Party
Violet

Azrael will have his own art studio in the house if he's the new heir, he's been painting a lot since he was a kid and often talks to the moving pictures of the fairy and the witch if he's alone too long. But then again, aren't all artists a little quirky and weird? They'd have to be right?
Ayura Vanderburg
Spoiler:

Brave
Genius
Computer Whiz
Daredevil
Adventurous

LTW:

Perfect Aquarium (complete)

Faves:

Pancakes
Roots
Blue

Ayura is Azrael's twin and the only one of Analise's nine kids that got Sebastian's blond hair. She has completed her wish to have the Perfect Aquarium but her search for the elusive Perfect Deathfish has had her fishing many nights in the graveyard looking for it.
Ivory Vanderburg
Spoiler:

Couch Potato
Evil
Bot Fan
Handy

LTW:

None yet.

Faves:

Frogs Legs
Roots
Turquoise

My Evil little Genie, Ivory has yet to choose a LTW. But I have a strong feeling he's going to choose to be the Emperor of Evil. Imagine that, an Emperor of Evil with Genie powers...scary thought if there happens to be a top Law Enforcement agent around.
Saoirse Vanderburg
Spoiler:

Eccentric
Friendly
Excitable
Bookworm

LTW:

None yet.

Faves:

Firecracker Tofu
Indie
Lime

Saiorse is quite pretty, she surprised me. She looks a lot like both parents and is a good mix of genetics. Saiorse hasn't really indicated what she might want to do with her life yet as she is the second youngest of nine kids. She also just newly teened so there's still plenty of time for her to decide.
So choose well Boolprop, and choose wisely.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Power of a Name: Gen. 2 Heir Poll

Post by Ani-Mei »

Still five days left for this poll, if no one else emerges then I have a clear winner already.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”