Carington Legacy (Gen 3; Round 2)

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Second Heir of Generation 3

Avian
20%
Adrian
No votes
Arrian
60%
Lillian
No votes
None of them: First Heir Only!
20%

Total votes: 5

lumasong

Post Counts

Carington Legacy (Gen 3; Round 2)

Post by lumasong »

Welcome to Round 2 of Generation 3! Because Hunter and Angelina had 10 kids they came in two groups of 6 and 4. Therefore I decided to choose dual-heirs this generation.

The first heir of generation 3 is SPOILERS! if you're reading my legacy and haven't read that far.
Spoiler:
The contenders this time are:

First of the triplets, Avian has already completed her LTW and has been focusing on bringing in more cash for the household by being my first teen to hold a part-time job. She and Arrian were creepily cute together as children, but have grown into their own people as teens.

Second of the triplets, Adrian has been largely ignored in my picture-taking because he focuses on painting and writing. I've sent him out to do odd things like build snowmen just so I can show him. Because of this, he's been a little dull and hasn't gotten the attention his sisters have.

Last of the triplets, Arrian is my favorite to take pictures of, and has introduced sculpting into my legacy. She hadn't rolled a LTW when I made her card, but has since chosen to be a Renaissance Sim. She's been focusing on sculpting, but will likely choose painting and guitar (or another instrument) for her second and third skills unless she rolls another skill-trait as a YA.

Finally is Lily, the baby of generation 3. She's only been a teen for a heartbeat, but will probably be helping out with the gardening and nectar-making the other heir is working on. She looks a little odd compared to rest of the generation, though I can't quite put my finger on why.

Have fun, and thanks for voting!
lumasong

Post Counts

Re: Carington Legacy (Gen 3; Round 2)

Post by lumasong »

Nooo, don't give me another three-way tie! XD

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”