ELECT A FOUNDER for the TS3 Joint Boolprop Legacy!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should kickstart these ten generations of awesome?

Poll ended at April 13th, 2016, 8:34 am

Andalusia Magellan
9%
Radax Maitland
34%
Joni Farr
16%
Mona Taylor
16%
Poncey Picklesworth
13%
Timothy Omega
13%

Total votes: 32

Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

ELECT A FOUNDER for the TS3 Joint Boolprop Legacy!

Post by Gryffindork »

Hey, people of Boolprop! You may have heard that, in addition to the round-robin legacy going on in TS4, we now have a TS3 version in the works! Every legacy needs a founder, and we'd love your help picking from several lovely submissions!

Main Thread: Here
Future Blogging Space: Here

You may vote for up to 2 candidates!

(So for those of you who submitted a founder, you're free to vote for your own sim but make sure to show some love for another candidate too! :D)
Andalusia Magellan
Spoiler:
Ani-Mei wrote:I figured she could use an explorer's last name seeing as if she's chosen, her heirs will "explore" new worlds (games). She's entirely base game content with only minor recolours in Create a Style from me, again, all base game content. She's a Family Oriented, Friendly, Good, Lucky (I think), and one more I forget right now.
Radax Maitland
Spoiler:
Emily Whalers wrote:Image
This is Radax Maitland. He is half-alien, hence the science fiction-y first name and regular last name. (Note that he doesn't have any real Sims 3 alien traits, 'cause I don't have Supernatural.) Traits are Kleptomaniac, Unlucky, Daredevil, Childish, and Charismatic. Favourites are PB&Js, Electronica, and Blue. His Zodiac is Sagittarius, and his LTW is to become a Master Thief.

I came up with a bit of a backstory for him. Basically, his last bank heist failed, so he decided to make a run for it, to wherever Sam will play Gen 1. He was so Unlucky that his Charismatic nature couldn't help him out that jam. :P

A few more pictures:

Chillin' in front of his new Riverview house.

Chatting with one of the bonus ghosts that came with his Riverview house.

Radax is sad that the bonus ghosts don't want him living there. :(
Joni Farr
Spoiler:
ZaleISBI wrote:Her name is Joni Farr - Cuz "This Legacy Will Go Farr!" *Ahem* :whistle:

When I was creating Joni, I got a free-spirit vibe, therefore, her LTW is "Major Master" since I feel like she'd have a hard time deciding what she wanted to do - of course if chosen for our founder, she could tackle any other LTW that people had available for her. I considered Blog Artist, and even the author, although it's been done many times...
She loves sushi, indie music, and all shades of purple (technically lilac).
She's nurturing, eco friendly, dramatic, but with good intentions, and loves animals.

I have CAS head shots of all her looks... so meet... EVERYDAY JONI!
She TOTALLY flatirons that hair... (I believe it's from that decades pack...)

Formal Joni! Ready to say "I Do!"
Beautiful red lips, and a delicate and intricate up do. (I think it is a store hair)

Athletic Joni!
A quick high bun/unfinished ponytail, and she's ready for that jog - or hike!

Swimwear Joni!
Chlorine and moisture have fried that flatiron, but she knows how to look stunning everywhere!

Sleepwear Joni!
A comfy off the shoulder top with cute panties, as well as a casual and natural hairstyle.

Outerwear Joni!
Rosie cheeks and a cute knit hat.

And, because no one but me likes CAS shots - here's some in game Joni - Enjoy!
Ramona (Mona) Taylor
Spoiler:
DSLady wrote:Image
Ramona (Mona) Taylor, is a slobby, rebellious, neurotic, artistic loner. And she likes it that way. Other things she likes include Indie music, the colour spiceberry, and hamburgers!

Her LTW is Master Of The Arts (max guitar and painting), but if she gets picked feel free to change it to something more interesting

She makes some great faces.

Formal wear,

Sleep wear,

Athletic wear!

Poncey Picklesworth
Spoiler:
Gryffindork wrote: Presenting: Poncey Picklesworth
Traits: Kleptomaniac (you totally can't tell, right?), Over-Emotional, Schmoozer, Snob, Vehicle Enthusiast.

Everyday:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Athletic:

Swimwear:

Outerwear:

And here he is feeling rather put out that no one wants to hear him talk about himself:
Timothy Omega
Spoiler:
somebodysangel wrote:Image
This is Timothy Omega.

Can you guess one of his traits?

Surprisingly, Grumpy is not one of them.

Timothy (never Tim!) is a Neat, Excitable, Ambitious Never Nude, who Hates the Outdoors. His LTW is to be a CEO of a Mega Corporation (though that can be changed if you wish; it was the only base game option)
Image Image Image

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”