Borden OWBC Generation 2 Heir Poll [CLOSED]

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be heir?

Poll ended at August 5th, 2018, 10:13 am

Belle
No votes
Ophelia
No votes
Orik
100%

Total votes: 2

simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Borden OWBC Generation 2 Heir Poll [CLOSED]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I definitely should have posted this earlier, but I forgot. Anyway, I've had this poll going for a couple days now and thanks to my tumblr followers, there are a lot of votes. But I want your help too! So make sure and vote for your favorite Borden kid to take over. I'm going to play the kids through college today or tomorrow, so I'm not sure how long I'll have the heir poll open.

B E L L E

Belle is the oldest of this generation and the alien child of Casey and PT Pictor. She is a Pleasure seeking young woman who wants to follow in her step-mom's footsteps and become a Celebrity Chef. In her short time so far as a teenager, she has already managed to woo two young men and woohoo one of them. If that's any indication of her life to come, it should be interesting.

O P H E L I A

Ophelia is the middle child and has always enjoyed being surrounded by other sims, so it's no surprise that she's a popularity sim. She wants to date as many people as possible before she settles down, so her first few days as heir would involve lots of dating as she attempts to find The One.

O R I K

Orik is the baby of the family and is still trying to figure out his life. He wants to be a successful spy leader, thanks to all those spy movies, and hopes that a wife and kids fit into that plan, but he isn't quite sure yet. After all, he just became a teenager!
Last edited by simsterlyrock on August 4th, 2018, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Borden OWBC Generation 2 Heir Poll

Post by Rawla »

I love Orik's story and his wacky expression. :D
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Borden OWBC Generation 2 Heir Poll

Post by simsterlyrock »

Rawla wrote:I love Orik's story and his wacky expression. :D
He's definitely my favorite of the three kids. He's such a sweetie and he already has a potential love interest now, which is awesome.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Polls”