The Rosewood DITFT Challenge - Generation 2 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Vote for your heir!

Jack Rosewood
25%
Alfie Rosewood
No votes
Oliver Rosewood
25%
Logan Rosewood
No votes
Noah Rosewood
25%
David Rosewood
25%

Total votes: 4

nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The Rosewood DITFT Challenge - Generation 2 Heir Poll

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

The Rosewood DITFT Challenge - Heir Poll!
[major spoilers!]

It’s that time already, the Rosewood kids are in college and we need a heir to carry on the family name. Since I like to play ahead you’ll notice that wherever this appears in my queue it will be a huuuuuge spoiler alert, but that’s just it with playing ahead.

If I open this poll now, by the time my queue empties in a couple of days I’ll be ready to play again. I’ve decided to leave the choices down to you, and since you don’t know much about them you can vote now or in a couple of days - entirely up to you guys! I’ll try to write as much as I can about each one of them.

GENERATION TWO

Click the names of the kids to see their pictures, and their lifetime wants. Although it doesn’t really matter because as per the requirements they need to work in business anyway. But still, who am I to scupper their dreams?

[jack] | [alfie] | [oliver] | [noah] | [logan] | [david]

You can cast your vote on this poll, or via my ask box on Tumblr. If the links to the boys don’t work please let me know, I’m trying something out to avoid unnecessary spoilers to those who don’t want to see them. Happy voting!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Polls”