Sample a Brave Legacy: Updated 11/16/2020

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy GEN 6 (8/7/2015)

Post by Echoweaver »

ONE MORE POST after this one. One. Then there is a poll.

I can't believe it myself.

6.46 Deep Water http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... water.html
6.47 High and Dry http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... d-dry.html
6.48 Aged to Perfection http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... ction.html
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Echoweaver:
Spoiler:
Great updates. Aw, Victoria got grounded. Wow, I didn't know that they were both imagnary friends. Awesome.
:donut: :cookie: :party: :raspberry:
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Spoiler:
Yes, my whole fae magic thread comes from the fact that my legacy spouse for this generation (Andria) turned out to be an Imaginary Friend. I don't mean that she was Dylan's Imaginary Friend. I mean that somehow there was a townie IF out there who was having kids in my town, and she was one of them. I used MasterController to go back and figure out who the IF was. I don't know how he got to be IF.

So all of Dylan and Andria's three kids inherited IF from Andria. For story purposes, I decided that they were a kind of fae.
One more post, and then I expect to put up an heir poll this weekend!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy GEN 6 (8/12/2015)

Post by Echoweaver »

*drumroll* And here it is, the last post before the heir poll. It's entirely too long, but I wanted to give a good introduction to Gamora the teen, and i couldn't bear to break it down and write a second post. So here you are.

6.49 Green and Mean http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... -mean.html

If all goes well, heir poll goes up tomorrow!
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy HEIR POLL (8/13/2015)

Post by Echoweaver »

It's here! It's here!

Please vote for the heir for Generation 7! http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... -poll.html
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Echoweaver:
Spoiler:
Great updates. :raspberry: :applause: I also have voted.
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

I caught up and voted in the heir poll! :)
Spoiler:
I really like Gamora and Forrest as an evil duo. It just makes so much sense! Also, where did Gamora's eye shape come from? Did she get that from Manisha?

Aww, poor sweet Victoria. I remember the emo/troubled high school phase well, sadly. I really like Winston's hipster-ish makeover too. It definitely suits him.

I really like all of the Generation 7 kids. I have my favourites, but any of them would be a great heir.
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Thanks for voting!!
Spoiler:
Gamora's eye shape comes from Manisha. She's a great blend of their features. I love her face so much.

Sadly, she's not heir, but she has a travel-based LTW that I might be able to get her to anyway.
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy INTERLUDE (8/27/2015)

Post by Echoweaver »

Here's a non-story interlude:

And the Heir to Generation 7 Is... http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... -7-is.html

Should I move my blog to WordPress? http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2015/08 ... -butt.html
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy: SO MUCH HAPPENED (10/16/2016)

Post by Echoweaver »

A whole year of updates because I SUCK.
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy: I RETURN FROM THE DEAD (9/17/2020

Post by Echoweaver »

Eeek. I've been away from the game for three years, and this thread even longer. I have no defense for myself.

I'm playing again, though, and I have new posts!

The Wonderland ISBI will stay on hiatus until the halcyon day I finish this legacy!

So, moving along, we're well into Gen 7, but the heiress has refused to reproduce so far....

7.20 Chicken Little Was Right http://sims3sample.illation.net/2020/09 ... was-right/
7.21 In one place http://sims3sample.illation.net/2020/09 ... one-place/
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

:haha: Commenting, so I can get updates for this thread. I have started reading. On Generation 3 at the moment. :slaphappy: Hopefully I can catch up!
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Generation 3 is impressive! There's a lot of it!!

I have a lot more gameplay to post. Knowing you're around should get me writing :).
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Echoweaver wrote:Generation 3 is impressive! There's a lot of it!!

I have a lot more gameplay to post. Knowing you're around should get me writing :).
There is plenty! I hope so!

I’m near the end of Gen. 5 now. I think my favorite characters so far are Sky and Sawyer. Although, I can probably say I’m partial to Sawyer, since he’s like me, being high-functioning autistic. :slaphappy:

And socially awkward and loser certainly describes me as well. :haha:
I guess genius as well, according to my best friend, since I’m considered a genius/smart to her.
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Sample a Brave Legacy: Updated 11/16/2020

Post by Echoweaver »

7.22 Ashes to Ashes, Life from Death http://sims3sample.illation.net/2020/11 ... rom-death/

I finally seem to have broken through my writer's block (famous last words). I laid out pics for 10 more, which gets me close to caught up to gameplay.

Meanwhile, you've played two generations, Kat. lol Glad I got in our your latest heir poll.

I miss Sawyer. He was a pretty awesome character. He's still alive in the current story and gets a bit more plot after moving out.
Last edited by Echoweaver on November 16th, 2020, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Well, aging was at medium, so... kinda went through things fast. Aging is now at normal.

I like that his siblings are trying to understand him. I don’t have any siblings, so I don’t know how that feels, but it makes me happy that Sawyer’s got siblings that’ll have his back.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Ahhhh! Okay, finally close to up to date. The start of Gen. 7. I’ll be up to date soon, probably by the end of tomorrow. Let me just say, GAMORA. I love her and the other three kids that could’ve been heir. I don’t mind it was Vickie. I liked all four of them. :slaphappy:

I was happy to see Manisha Kapoor again.
Spoiler:
She was dating Hans for a bit, and is CoCo and DD’s mother, if you forgot.
Causing trouble, as she does, as well... Oh, well.

I loved the fae aspect, and everything about it, even Forest. I loved Forest, and absolutely rooting for him and Sean to be a couple. :haha:
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

:heart: :heart:

Wow, you're fast!

Vickie was incredibly difficult to get babymaking. She just wasn't interested. I finally have an heir for Gen 8 just recently, and it's not posted yet :). But that turns out to be a blessing disguise, because usually I have to move out a spare without much of a story to make room. In this case, the spares got a lot of attention. They all got their LTWs and storylines. (Winston's is fairly predictable, but so be it ;-) )
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Echoweaver wrote::heart: :heart:

Wow, you're fast!

Vickie was incredibly difficult to get babymaking. She just wasn't interested. I finally have an heir for Gen 8 just recently, and it's not posted yet :). But that turns out to be a blessing disguise, because usually I have to move out a spare without much of a story to make room. In this case, the spares got a lot of attention. They all got their LTWs and storylines. (Winston's is fairly predictable, but so be it ;-) )
I have now read all of it! I’m up to date! I’m very much a fast reader. I have managed to finish reading a Harry Potter book in a few hours.
Spoiler:
Plus, it helps that I have library aide as my last class of the day, and not a lot happens then, so I pretty much get 2 hours of free time, which I spend working on the next part, reading other stories I’m interested in, and seeing what’s going on on Boolprop.
I’m excited to see Victoria’s kin! She’s beautiful!

I’m glad! I’m really interested in Edmund’s storyline, and where you’ll take it!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”