The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Mpart

Post Counts

The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Post by Mpart »

Hello boys and girls, and welcome to my pathetic attempt at a Short Dynasty! I have failed this challenge before because...I got bored after three days. Back then I was on a crappy mac, but now I actually have a computer that can run the Sims 3! Yes! It's about time! Goodbye Apple Support! I will not miss you! (Okay, I did have a few nice people that helped me a lot. I will miss you a little, but I don't regret changing the support number to Greedy Assholes on my phone.) I have joined the Windows world which right now seems easier than dealing with my previous mac! Max graphics in the Sims 3...oh how I love thee. I never realized Dragon Valley had real mountains before. Anyways in between launching the story I have spent months working on, I found sometime to play a Short Dynasty! It turned into too much time because I got through four generations in a...week? It was a mess. I'm a mess. I made this silly goal for myself that I would wait until Generation 5 to post anything, but...why? For Pete's sake, I have already been playing it like crazy anyways. I just wanted to complete a challenge so badly and have a challenge running with my main story.

[hr]

[hr]
Last edited by Mpart on October 31st, 2017, 6:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
"I saved their asses from a dragon, but nooo, the bucket was over the line."
Mpart

Post Counts

The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Chapter 1 and 2 (1/6/17)

Post by Mpart »

Last edited by Mpart on March 5th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Mpart

Post Counts

Re: The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Chapter 3 (1/7/17)

Post by Mpart »

ImageImage
Mpart

Post Counts

Re: The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Post by Mpart »

Ah, this sucks but after several attempts at rebooting this, I have decided it's no longer worth it. If you want to see my latest attempt at a Short Dynasty please go here.
ImageImage

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”