The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specific which forum it should be returned.

The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Postby Mpart » January 6th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Hello boys and girls, and welcome to my pathetic attempt at a Short Dynasty! I have failed this challenge before because...I got bored after three days. Back then I was on a crappy mac, but now I actually have a computer that can run the Sims 3! Yes! It's about time! Goodbye Apple Support! I will not miss you! (Okay, I did have a few nice people that helped me a lot. I will miss you a little, but I don't regret changing the support number to Greedy Assholes on my phone.) I have joined the Windows world which right now seems easier than dealing with my previous mac! Max graphics in the Sims 3...oh how I love thee. I never realized Dragon Valley had real mountains before. Anyways in between launching the story I have spent months working on, I found sometime to play a Short Dynasty! It turned into too much time because I got through four generations in a...week? It was a mess. I'm a mess. I made this silly goal for myself that I would wait until Generation 5 to post anything, but...why? For Pete's sake, I have already been playing it like crazy anyways. I just wanted to complete a challenge so badly and have a challenge running with my main story.

Home

Chapter List
Chapter 1 - The Chaos Begins

Last edited by Mpart on October 31st, 2017, 6:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Current Challenges and Stories
Edhen Dath (Discontinued)
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Still Alive Short Dynasty
Mpart's Builds (Taking requests)
Amazing avatar made by Nevermore!
"PELICANS, PELICANS, PELICANS." - Sena Alive
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Medals: 8
Silver Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Jolly Roger (1)

The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Chapter 1 and 2 (1/6/17)

Postby Mpart » January 6th, 2017, 7:21 pm

Last edited by Mpart on March 5th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Silver Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Re: The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Chapter 3 (1/7/17)

Postby Mpart » January 7th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Re: The Reilly Short Short Dynasty - Graveyard

Postby Mpart » October 31st, 2017, 6:48 pm

Ah, this sucks but after several attempts at rebooting this, I have decided it's no longer worth it. If you want to see my latest attempt at a Short Dynasty please go here.
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Return to Sims 3 Challenge Graveyard