Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Complete - 2/7/18

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 11 - 14/10/

Post by Livvielove »

I bet the reason Alicia was younger than Bailey is because of the tattoo. Tattoos resets ages :yes:

Look at Jareth with a daughter of his own, oh and look, Sarah all grown up! The kids are just gorgeous! They really shine amongst the garbage they live in ;) :lol:
Thank goodness for bonehildas!
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 11 - 14/10/

Post by Nevermore »

True. :hmm: I thought I was in the clear for that, since she already had 3 from create a sim, so that wouldn't count. When she got the pentacle, I did check her age, and it didn't seem changed. Maybe there was a change I didn't notice? That would certainly explain it.

They do live in garbage. :yes: If not for Bonehilda, a pigsty would be cleaner. I agree though, Sarah just gets more and more beautiful, and Jareth's really grown into his good looks. He was sort of plain as a kid and teen. :)

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 12 - 15/10/

Post by Nevermore »

As much as I tried to fight it, I needed more room, more space. So I built a small cottage at the back of the lot. All it has is a bedroom for Sarah and Gator, a small bathroom, and a large nursery for when there is the pitter-patter of tiny little Snowe feet. Now Bailey has Sarah's old room. They're not all practically living on top of each other.

I had to build this cottage twice. I must have found some kind of glitch. Jareth invited Felicity over to go on a date. She brought Jacquelyn with her, put her down outside the house, and when she left didn't take Jacquelyn with her. Alicia picked her up, and put her in a crib. Jacquelyn was acknowledged as a guest, but the whole family cared for her. I let it play out for a day. I tried inviting Felicity over, hoping she would take Jacquelyn away. She didn't. I had to reset her, but then when I sent Jareth to the MacDuff house, Jacquelyn had vanished entirely. I had to quit without saving.
Spoiler:
Gator is so a Snowe! He left his decision making to the Orb of Answers. No idea what he asked it either, I was controlling Alicia, and wanted to make sure Bonehilda was done cleaning, and saw this.
Speaking of Gator being a Snowe...

Sarah: "Gator, I love you... our tale is practically as old as time... marry me?"
Gator: "Yes! Sarah, I love you so much."
Right away, she got on the phone to arrange a venue for the wedding ceremony. Yay! Finally a party! :bounce: I've been waiting this whole save for a party! She booked it at The Red Velvet Lounge, 3pm that day. I had to have everyone book 1 unpaid day off work, so the whole family could be there.
Alicia: "And, the moon came out, and then there was this beast with the claw. There was so much howling. I thought they had come for Gator, and I tried to fight them off. Then Bailey turned into a yeti and..."
Sarah: "Mama! It was just a nightmare! I have something to tell you..."
Sarah: "I popped the question! Gator and I are going to get married."
Alicia: "Oh my god... Sarah! I'm so happy! I just want to dance!"
And they did. Alicia and Sarah started dancing to music. Seeing mother and daughter moments like this are so adorable! :heart:
Sarah: "I'm getting married! Woo!"

One of the guests wanted to snap a cellphone pic of her, and she started doing this pose. Gator should be in it... :hmm: I don't think anyone has even noticed. She makes a truly beautiful bride.
Gator: "With this ring, I give you my love, my life, my promise I will never again become that beastly wolf."
Sarah: "With this ring, I give you my love, my life, my promise I will always love you now, and forever. As long as I am your beauty."
Gator: "You will always be my beauty."
I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Snowe!

Jareth got emotional, and started crying. Aw, bless him!

Gator and Sarah are actually a lot like Beauty and the Beast. She is a beautiful bookworm, and he was a beastly werewolf, whom she slowly fell in love with, regardless of his beastly ways. They also got married to the song Tale As Old As Time. I was listening to the original version's sound track for their whole wedding. :)
Tale as old as time,
True as it can be,
Barely even friends,
Then somebody bends.
Unexpectedly.

Just a little change.
Small to say the least.
Both a little scared,
Neither one prepared;
Beauty and the Beast.

Okay, I'll stop now. I'm such a sucker for a Beauty and the Beast story. :hearts:

They had their first dance.
Jareth danced with Felicity, while Alicia stood there thinking about Chester. She was probably thinking about their spur of the moment wedding. I miss Chester so much...
Alicia had all the drink mixing covered. No need to waste money on a bartender! Not that any bars in Moonlight Falls have them, they have the wrong drinks bars.
Jareth got all hot and petting heavy with Felicity, while Alicia and Sarah's boss watched them all creepy like.
Wouldn't be a wedding, without the bride's brother stealing her thunder, and proposing to the mother of his love child after having more drinks than I kept track of.

And the creepy werewolf watched them the whole time! Don't make me smack you with a newspaper, Angus! (I finally remembered his name! :bounce: )
He did something for Sarah, playing music for the guests!

Ever just the same.
Ever a surprise.
Ever as before.
Ever just as sure.
As the sun will rise...

Tale as old as time,
Tune as old as song.
Bittersweet and strange.
Finding you can change;
Learning you were wrong.

Okay, I'll stop now. (No I won't! :lol: )
Mother and daughter dance. :heart:

Certain as the sun,
Rising in the east,
Tale as old as time,
Song as old as rhyme,
Beauty and the Beast.

Tale as old as time,
Song as old as rhyme,
Beauty and the Beast.

Yep. Jareth decided to play chess during his sister's wedding. No idea where Bailey is during the wedding. She was there somewhere, because she came home with everyone in the taxi. Maybe she was hiding in the bathroom or something? *shrugs*
We know where this is going. :wink:
Alicia: "My head... why does this room have to be so bright?"
Jareth: "Ur... I think I asked someone to marry me, and move in..."
Alicia: "You did."
Jareth: "..."
Jareth: "..."
Jareth: "Not the creeper wolf?"
Alicia: "Felicity."

Nothing like the post party hangover. :lol: Jareth asked Felicity to move in, who brought Jacquelyn with her! Speaking of Jacquelyn, from now on, she will be named Taya. :D
Alicia: "THERE IS A SCARY SKELETON IN MY HOUSE CLEANING IT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

Oops. :shifty: I think I forgot to dismiss Bonehilda. :lol:
She quickly got into Granny mode, potty training Taya.

Felicity doesn't seem to care about Taya at all. In fact, she has two romantic interests, a wish to break up with Jareth, and wants to go out on a date with one of her other lovers. :shifty: This won't be good. She's not taking Taya away. :fisty:
Sarah is getting all maternal over Taya. I think there might be some more little Snowes on the way soon! :bounce:

Sarah: "And you can play blocks together!"
Taya: "Blocks!"
Sarah: "Good girl!" *claps*
*Happy squeal* This was cute when he held her for the first time, it's still cute now!

Taya: "Dada!"
Jareth: "I will give you your dreams."
Jareth: "Come to Dada..."
Taya: " :D Dada!"

Jareth is such a wonderful daddy! Felicity doesn't deserve this little angel.
The Snowes were a growing family. Alicia left work, was promoted to World Renowned Surgeon, then turned right back around again. For one wonderful reason...
CHESTER IS BACK!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

What a chapter! I loved the Beauty and the Beast references. :heart: :hearteyes:

Jareth teared up at his sister's wedding, doh... so cute! I'm glad to see we get a little bit of Chester back. I love that Alicia is really living her life to the fullest here - even if she isn't maxing her job. It'll be interesting to see how different life is when Alicia takes on a new job in a new town.

Sarah and Jareth turned out great, and little Taya is just adorable!
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

Woot, Chelicia is back in business!

Taya is adorable! Maybe she can stay with the Snowes and Felicity can follow her dreams on out of the house. LOL (Fun note, Taya is my niece's name. :) Well, Mataya, but we call her Taya.)

Can't wait to see what the little Sarah-Gator baby/babies will look like.
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Livvielove wrote:What a chapter! I loved the Beauty and the Beast references. :heart: :hearteyes:

Jareth teared up at his sister's wedding, doh... so cute! I'm glad to see we get a little bit of Chester back. I love that Alicia is really living her life to the fullest here - even if she isn't maxing her job. It'll be interesting to see how different life is when Alicia takes on a new job in a new town.

Sarah and Jareth turned out great, and little Taya is just adorable!
:hearts: They came so naturally.

This update really took me for a loop. It has everything. True love, twice. Weddings and gorgeous dresses. Adorable child. Comedy. I never wanted it to end. :fisty: I don't know what I'll do in the next town. Alicia has lived such a full and epic life, I'm worried the next two towns won't live up to it. The funny thing is, when I started, I thought this would be the worse one, and wanted to get it out the way first. :lol:

I'm like :hearts: every time I see Jareth in the nursery. More cute Daddy/Daughter shots!
snazzle wrote:Woot, Chelicia is back in business!

Taya is adorable! Maybe she can stay with the Snowes and Felicity can follow her dreams on out of the house. LOL (Fun note, Taya is my niece's name. :) Well, Mataya, but we call her Taya.)

Can't wait to see what the little Sarah-Gator baby/babies will look like.
Oh yeah, Chester's back. :woot: I'm just gutted he missed the wedding.

Mataya is a beautiful name! :thup: Taya's name came about, because early on in development of The Labyrinth, Sarah was to be called Taya, and I wanted her name to be kept within the theme. Felicity is so getting out the house as soon as her wishes allow it. If she wants to marry one of her lovers, she is out of there! She needs to make room for some Sarah-Gator babies, who hopefully will be just as cute as Taya. :bounce:

xoxo

Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Awww, Sarah and Gator are so cute together! :D
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

nice to see Chester back!!

is he back permanently or just haunting?
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Cororon wrote:Awww, Sarah and Gator are so cute together! :D
They are! They're my sims Beauty and the Beast. :hearts:
itsjulie wrote:nice to see Chester back!!

is he back permanently or just haunting?
Back permanently. Oh My Ghost! came as she was leaving for work. :thup: I'll probably have him fade away to the netherworld when she dies.

xoxo

itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

:applause: thats good :awesome:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 13 - 18/10/

Post by Nevermore »

Taya: "See-through Grandpa!"

Chester is back, and already enjoying being a granddad to little Taya. Quickly they become friends, and are playing together. When she goes near the peg box or the xylophone, he is there to play with her.
Spoiler:
Jareth is at it again. And got shouted at by Chester, Bailey, and Alicia. He seems to love cutting them while everyone is asleep. The wishes always come when at least 2 people are sleeping. This time he wanted to cut 10 gems into pear cut, then rolled a wish to cut them into another shape...
:shiftyeyes: Of course.

Now the wishes for gems stop.
Time for the wedding in the park! Sarah and Chester are the first to arrive. Sarah hugs Chester. So sweet! I missed all the Sarah and Chester hugs. Even though she's all grown up, and he' s a ghost, they are still cute. :hearts:

Sarah: "Why do you have to be a ghost?"
Chester: "I would rather be a ghost, than play no part in your lives."
Sarah: "Where you watching over me?"
Chester: "I was. You made a truly beautiful bride."
They had a little picnic. Jareth was the last to arrive at the wedding for some reason. Strange, considering that he left the same time as everyone else.

Felicity: "This sucks! You are all so cheap! Sarah got a fancy club, and I have to make do with food on a blanket, and grass stains on my dress?!"

All she did was complain to everyone.
Felicity: "This is not the wedding I wanted! How could you be so stupid!?"
Jareth: "But Felicity..." :(
Angus: "I'm not watching..." :shifty:
Felicity: "You put the moves on me. Got me pregnant. Proposed to me, then make me live in hole on the ground! Your sister gets the big and beautiful wedding. All you care about is your precious family. Make your pick. Them or me!"
Jareth: "Them."
Felicity: "That's it! We are so over! And I'm not taking that baby with me."
After breaking up with Jareth, she promptly got all smoochy with Angus. Yep, he is one of her lovers. She wanted to be with him, but there aren't any spaces in the household to allow it, since it's all full up with eight family members. I had to move her out, and just hope they get together. To be honest, I'm glad to see the back of her. The only good thing to come from her thing with Jareth is Taya. I kept a check on her. She disappeared from Moonlight Falls for a little while, then reappeared living with her family again. I've never seen that happen. Nothing seemed to have come from her kiss with Angus.
As soon as Jareth came back to the house, he started playing his guitar. Venting his sorrow through music. Oh Jareth, she's not good enough for you!
Seeing Chester with Taya is so cute! And I never thought he would ever get to meet his grandbabies. Taya loves her See-through Grandpa.

Taya: "I walk, See-through Grandpa!"
Chester: "Good girl, sweet little princess Taya."

:heart:
See-through Grandpa was quick to make the best of it this time around.

Chester: "Alicia, you are my love, my one true wife. Marry me, again?"
Alicia: "Yes! Chester! Yes! I only loved you!"

That's true. Despite her flirty trait, she has not wanted to flirt with anyone else. Or even autonomously flirt with Gator. She really does love Chester. They do belong together.
Sarah left the spa after getting some beauty treatments, spoiling herself and all that. Just a package deal, and a massage.
Maybe it wasn't the constant supply of spoiled food on the counter that made her so nauseous! :wink:

I'm surprised my snaps didn't catch her many dashes to the toilet. She ran right by Chester and Alicia just before he popped the question. Poor princess has such terrible morning sickness.
Alicia: "You are my son now, like it or not. I have news. Chester and I are getting married again."
Gator: :thup:

I loled so hard when I saw this. So much funnier in the snap, I didn't notice it in the game. First Chester, now Gator. The Snowe women have a knack for choosing husbands that I resist at first, and now I wouldn't choose any one different for them.
Jareth left the city hall. It's official! Taya is now Taya Snowe. All official, and even on popups and everything. :bounce:
*gasp* What did Felicity do to her?! She's a werewolf! This isn't even possible. Felicity is a witch, and Jareth is entirely human. The only werewolf she's been near since she moved in was Angus, and Bailey had hold of her the whole time.
Gator: "So, your mother is marrying your deceased father again. This is one strange family."
Jareth: "You were raised by wolves, you can't judge."
Gator: "Wolffs. Not wolves."
Jareth: "Same thing."

I honestly don't think these two have had one conversation since they were kids.
Bailey: "Congratulations on getting married again. Will I get to attend this time?"
Chester: "Of course! We will do everything right this time, a proper wedding."
Bailey: "I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said to Alicia."
Chester: "No apologies needed, Bailey. You did right, looking out for your step-mother in my absence."

Then right after this, they hugged. I wish I could have snapped that. :fisty:
Jareth: "You must be so ashamed of me."
Alicia: "No, my little Goblin Prince. I'm always proud of you. She could never make you happy."
:shiftyeyes: It wasn't cute when Chester did it, it's certainly not cute with you, Gator.

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 14 - 22/10/

Post by Nevermore »

Alicia curled up with a good book. I think Sarah's influence is rubbing off on her, because she has been more inclined to get books from the bookcase rather than mix drinks.
Spoiler:
After working her butt off (eventually) and climbing to the top of the career ladder, she decided it's time to kick her feet up and relax. She made the call;

Alicia: "Angus, I'm ready to never turn up at work again, lounging around, while you continue to pay me."
Angus: "You had another kid?"
Alicia: "No, you stupid werewolf! I'm retiring!"
After an extremely slow start, and having two kids, she did work hard to reach the top of the career ladder. The first thing she does after telling that woman stealing werewolf what he can go and do, she gets some much deserved rest.
I wondered why Sarah had stopped writing, and found out that her laptop was broke. Chester wanted to gain a handiness skill point, so it seemed fitting. :hmm: I kinda wanted him to get electrocuted, mostly to see what that looks like when it happens to ghosts, and to see if he sorta had bones. Sadly, he fixed it no problems.
Sarah gave birth! To a boy, Hoggle. His traits are grumpy, and loves the outdoors.

But, that's not the only big thing to happen that day...
Taya grew into child! She gained the Neat trait! She looks so cute in her rainbow PJs. Expect to see a lot of rainbows in her clothes. :lol:

Already she looks so pretty! The Snowe family sure make some beautiful babies. Thankfully Jareth's genetics were strong in her.
Taya: "Is that the baby?"
Sarah: "Yep. His name is Hoggle."
Taya: "I'm not sharing See-through Grandpa, Hogwart."
Sarah: "It's Hoggle!"
Finally, some new skills in the family! Taya has wishes to gain a painting skill point, buy an easel (already done!), paint something, and take a class in painting. She's quite the colourful creative kid.

No one in the family wanted to paint before, so yay! :bounce: Someone who doesn't want to play chess!
Alicia: "Just a sip to calm the nerves."

And, she's drinking again. Her sobering up didn't last long. :shiftyeyes:
Alicia: "Hello, Red Velvet Lounge? I'm getting married again! I'd like to book you!"
Alicia: "Chester! I made arrangements for our wedding."
Chester: "We can do this right this time, surrounded by all our children and grandchildren. Are you going to wear your gown? You looked stunning in it. I would like to see you in it again."
Alicia: "Oh, Chester, that gown hasn't fit me in years. This was decades and two children ago."

Chester is actually sitting in the armchair just at the edge of the snap, reading a book. I thought this snapshot caught him in it, but apparently not!
Bailey: "So, Alicia will be my step-mother again..."

Her lips curve up into a smile.

Bailey: "Good..."
Alicia: "How are your waffles?"
Bailey: "Good. How are your drinks?"
Alicia: "Delicious. Bella-Sue."
Bailey: "Ink stained tramp."

Bailey is actually her closest friend that isn't currently related to her. I'm actually warming to Bailey as well. At first, I didn't want her in the house at all, but now I couldn't imagine her not being here.
Aww! :heart: Taya is dreaming about how happy her homelife is!

I have no idea why I snapped this, but it's adorable! Taya is such a sweet pretty little girl, just like her auntie.
:jawdrop: The kitchen is clean, and Taya is doing the dishes! I knew there was a reason I loved this kid so much. Maybe her cleanliness will rub off on her family. :bounce:
Alicia: "I'm sick of all the dirty dishes!!" :timebomb:

*raises hand*
*points to self*
Ur... Alicia, you've barely lifted a finger to clean, and you're ranting about dirty dishes to the one person genetically related to you, who has actually cleaned up after not only herself, but the whole family?!
Alicia: "I'm getting married tomorrow!" *happy squeal*
Sarah: "Mama, get some rest... you too, Daddy."

xoxo

Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Great updates. Cute little family you have going.
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

:)) I adore the Snowes. Each new family member just makes the family better. I can't wait for the update of what Hoggle looks like. I've already played far enough for him to be a toddler.

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 15 - 23/10/

Post by Nevermore »

Alicia and Sarah arrived at the wedding first, and decided to get a pre-wedding bite to eat. At least they are touching the buffet this time around. I had to add it in during town start up. For some reason, Red Velvet Lounge never really had a decent food source, if any at all.

Sarah: "These cookies are terrible compared to yours."
Alicia: "Thank, Princess." :heart:

All Alicia has from her original wedding attire is the same veil, and exactly the same shoes. Different lacy gloves this time. I wish she could have the same wedding dress, but sadly neither piece is available for an elder.
Spoiler:
Little Taya got a smuttle going. Not everyone had good rhythm. They could barely keep in sync with each other. I have no idea what Angus is doing at the wedding, because I didn't invite him. I must have forgotten to tick to make it exclusive guest list.
Alicia: "Time to become husband and wife again."
Chester: "We always were. Now we're making it legal on paper."
Chester: "This ring is a symbol of not only our future, but the life we built together. All the happy years, and the years we were apart."
Alicia: "This ring is a symbol of our promise to love one another, from our days of stalking, to the years we spent raising such wonderful children, to a love that not even the Grim Reaper could steal away."
I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Snowe, again!

Gator: "Woo! I hope Sarah and I are like you, except both alive!"

He does look pretty happy. Angus is looking really shady in the background.
And promptly peed himself. I'm putting this fleabag on a leash. :shiftyeyes: The heckle of everyone is perfect reward for such unacceptable behaviour! :nono:
Peeing werewolves aside, everyone started to dance. The happy couple! Sarah and Gator. Jareth pulled Bailey onto the dance floor, probably to make up for the fact that she didn't get much snapshot time during Sarah's wedding.
Taya: :neener: "Reflection! You stupid!"

Beside her is I think Gator's brother, Waylon. :jawdrop: He actually aged up! For a while there, Gator was older than his big brother. I guess he still is. And, Angus is probably filling up to give us another puddle display. :shiftyeyes:
After taunting her reflection, Taya decided to play smack-a-gnome with Angus werewolves. She wants one of these machines, but if she rolls a wish to play it, she can come here rather than have everyone in the family wasting time playing with it. This will be the claw machine all over again.
The babysitter was doing an awful job of caring for Hoggle, who had gone into red mood, so Gator left to go take care of their son, before a social worker comes to take both Taya and Hoggle away. Sarah decided to get herself a drink.
Sarah: "Making drinks is such a drag. How do Mama and Jareth do it?"
Jareth and Bailey busting some sweet moves. You know, if they weren't brother and sister, they would make a good couple. They seem to get along despite little in common. But, there will be no inbreeding here! :nono: They are siblings that actually get along, and dance together at weddings. Just after this, they both stopped dancing. Jareth slipped off to play chess, Bailey used the bathroom and I lost track of her from then onward.
Chester and Alicia still dancing wildly.
Taya: "I'll mop up the werewolf pee, shall I?"

Taya is such a good girl! Not only does she clean her own house, but night clubs as well!
Alicia and Chester actually danced the night away. They practically danced everyone off the dance floor. Not bad, considering Chester is dead, and Alicia is technically the oldest living sim in the house. All them young whippersnappers couldn't keep up!

Taya: "Drinky Grandma, and See-through Grandpa are dancing."
Taya finally decided to join them on the dance floor, instead of cleaning it! She's a good little dancer. Maybe she has been secretly dancing at the stereo without my notice!
Jareth left the chessboard long enough to play foosball with Pip Goodfellow. It is also about here I realised that Red Velvet Lounge is a vampire bar. :duh: :dunce: That explains the lack of food! :lol:
Taya: "See-through Grandpa, I have a question."
Chester: "You can ask me anything, Sweetheart."
Taya: "How can you eat and poop? Shouldn't the food just fall straight through you?"

Out of the mouth of babes. :lol:

xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

I'm finally all caught up! You're almost to the end of this door! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Spoiler:
I'm super excited to see how Hoggle grows up; Taya is adorable with her neatness... Alicia has had a great run this door. You could almost turn this into a legacy and just keep up with this family! :rotfl:
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Spoiler:
I'm considering doing that. Might get difficult if they have more kids, because I never want any member of the family to leave.
Yep! Bailey is two days away from ninety, and I think Alicia has about a week. Then after that, it could be any day. Even if it drags on like with Chester, I'm still having loads of fun with them.

xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors - Door 1- Update 16 - 24/10/

Post by Nevermore »

Alicia and Chester returned home not to an empty house like last time they were married, instead they were surrounded by family; children, a son-in-law, and their grandchildren. (Sarah has Hoggle in her arms.)

I remember when they came home to an empty house, and I had to quickly furnish it to give them a decent home.
Spoiler:
Alicia: "Look at the life we created."
Chester: "A life I could never leave."
Alicia: "I got married again!"

D'aww! She's like a YA again, happy to stalk her true love. Well, she stalked him back from the grave, so we can let that one slide. :heart:
Alicia: "No, my goblin prince, this is how you properly shake a cocktail ready to serve."
Jareth: "Mama, your drinks are rubbish." *sour grapes*

It's not surprising that Jareth would gain a mixology skill, or show interest in the mini-bar, considering he was always so close to Alicia, and she spent so much time at the bar. Yet, she still hasn't mastered mixology. :hmm: I wonder why...
Little Taya is all tuckered out. Aww, poor sweet pea. Cleaning up after Angus-Pee Pants, and all the excitement of the wedding must have tired her out.
Gator looks like Prince Charming from Shrek. Am I the only one that sees it? No? :hmm:
Alicia: "Hoggle, my little baby..."

Alicia is such a good grandmother! She spends a lot of time with him, snuggles and attention aplenty. She spends a lot more time with him than she did with Taya. I think he might just be her fave grandbaby.
Alicia: "And that is where they get you! Tags on one suitcase, but where does it end? It goes on a conveyor belt, and then where does it go? Nowhere! They lose it because they want to steal your items, and clone them.."
Jareth: *thinks* "Just smile and nod. Mama is going senile."

She does seem to rant conspiracy theories a lot lately. I guess she is getting senile in her old age.
Both got a wish to hang out together. They headed to La Shove. *wipes away a tear* Just like when Jareth was a little curly haired toddler. :heart:
She didn't win a sheep this time. Alicia won a genie scary bear. Jareth got a money bag. I don't remember exactly how much.
Alicia: "OMG! I'm married again!" *happy squeal*

I still love this pose!
A plate of fish and chips to eat. Jareth just finished his when Alicia sat down to eat her own.
Then time for a movie.

Alicia: "That hydrophobia plot was so tacked on. Rubbish, unrealistic, and an inaccurate portrayal of the fear of being unable to go swimming in the ocean while everyone else is."
Jareth: "Uh huh."
The next stop on their trip down memory lane is the art gallery.

Alicia: "It was right here, were we met and fell in love. We went on this truly romantic date. I wore a beautiful gown, where the skirts were out to here. It was black with sparkles. I wish so much that I can wear it again at our second wedding."
:bounce: Yay! The Snowe's love for Orb of Answers strikes again!

Taya: "Orb of Answers, I seek the answers to the age old question; Does Hoggle smell like farts?"
The clouds of questioning part, and the answer is revealed to all...
Taya: "Yay! Hoggle does smell like farts!" :celebration:

She actually asked if she should play games, and fulfilled a wish for it. Looks like that is a yes!
Sarah started writing again. A romance novel called To The Netherworld and Back. Naturally about Chester and Alicia. She hasn't finished it yet. Hoggle is a very needy little boy.
Alicia: "If we could go around again, would you do anything different?"
Chester: "Not one thing. I would have loved to see Bailey find as much happiness as we have."
Alicia: "I believe in a way, she has it."
Chester: "My last wish is to have one more grandchild."
Alicia: "Mine too."

But, neither Jareth, Sarah or Gator have any wishes to have any more kids, and the house is all filled up, so I don't think this wish will happen.
Chester: "Can you say See-through Grandpa? See. Through. Grandpa. No? Let me teach you."
Hoggle: "..."

He did. Chester taught Hoggle how to talk. I thought I got a snap of that, but apparently not. Hoggle is such a cutie pie. I think Alicia's genes are really strong. Another beautiful Snowe. Her good lucks have spanned her children and grandchildren.
Jareth: "That's it, I'm going to bed..."

A lot of craziness and changes going on in the Snowe house! :lol:

xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Spoiler:
Gator DOES look like the prince from Shrek I totally see it! All he needs is that cheeky half smile and a weird motherly fairy figure.
Taya is adorable, and so is Hoggle! I'll be sad when it's time to move to the next door, but I'll also be excited to see what new things come for Alicia!
What a great update! :thup:
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Spoiler:
I knew it! :fisty: :lol:
Thanks. :D I did enjoy their little trip down memory lane. It reminded me how far Alicia has come, and how much she has accomplished on normal life span.

I have to admit, that this challenge has taught me a lot about sims game play. How much I pretty much squander their lives before, because I figured that a sim couldn't possibly achieve that much in a normal life time. Or a lot of experiences are pushed to the side, to work on skills and careers early as possible, they end up so isolated on their home lots. Alicia has certainly taught me a few things. Like not desperately trying to get sims to YA ASAP, and keep them there for as long as possible. All of the kids I've wanted to keep them as young as possible for as long possible, because they're so cute!

xoxo

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”