QBWBC Updated **Chapter 49** June 8,2017

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC 1.9 December 12, 2016

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I wonder when Tanner will figure out that she needs Alchemy potions to become an occult...it is Tanner right? The only norm? :snail: Anyway, I was reading I just kept forgetting to comment and I see the eye-burny red and black checker wear came back. So is that six now? I forget, who will be next?
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I wonder when Tanner will figure out that she needs Alchemy potions to become an occult...it is Tanner right? The only norm? :snail: Anyway, I was reading I just kept forgetting to comment and I see the eye-burny red and black checker wear came back. So is that six now? I forget, who will be next?
She never figures it out sadly , if everything works out she will probably be a werewolf . Hopefully lol. And yes tanner is the only normal one.
It unfortunately came back so I changed her clothes to something not cc . Hopefully that helps. She finally has 6 kids . As far as who's next.. I have no idea . She has heart farted everyone lol. Maybe the mascot again . Hahaha. That could be a theme .
Thank you so much for reading . [emoji51]
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

I was drowning trying to get my own chapter up for my legacy, but I'm caught up now!
Spoiler:
The kids are absolutely beautiful! Poor Tanner, I sympathize with her. Stacy - causing trouble... at least the kids have more things to do now than watch their father cause trouble. Queen is handling everything like a champ, and with 6 kids and a horse I can't imagine how hectic the household must feel! Good luck and keep on trucking!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Livvielove wrote:I was drowning trying to get my own chapter up for my legacy, but I'm caught up now!
Spoiler:
The kids are absolutely beautiful! Poor Tanner, I sympathize with her. Stacy - causing trouble... at least the kids have more things to do now than watch their father cause trouble. Queen is handling everything like a champ, and with 6 kids and a horse I can't imagine how hectic the household must feel! Good luck and keep on trucking!
Thank you. So far Queen has beautiful babies. A horse and cat is becoming a lot honestly. Especially when I have toddlers.
And thank you . I am almost done with baby daddy 1 so I should have some chapters out finally . [emoji16]
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC 1.12 December 16, 2016

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 1** January 1,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 2** January 3,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 3** January 5,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump. :pan:
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 3** January 5,2017

Post by itsjulie »

Sorry I didn't see the new chapter pop up!!

setting fire to the woman for interupting woohoo :rotfl:

You are having a slider colour problems too I see - their kids are coming out all colours!!

Laundry Bee ... that's cute like she is :P
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 4** January 5,2017

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
It looks like you now have your own Rainbowcy Queen Bee challenge! Yellow baby is yellow. I have been reading, just not commenting by the way. And you'll be happy to know I finally made a new thread for my own Name Game challenge! Sadly, there's no medal for it but hey I was waiting forever for my "founder" to grow up so I can use her. Anyway, nice chappies I'd comment more but it's 2:35 am here and I'm getting too tired to type epic comments.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 5** January 10,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump :celebration:
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 7** January 11,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
It looks like you now have your own Rainbowcy Queen Bee challenge! Yellow baby is yellow. I have been reading, just not commenting by the way. And you'll be happy to know I finally made a new thread for my own Name Game challenge! Sadly, there's no medal for it but hey I was waiting forever for my "founder" to grow up so I can use her. Anyway, nice chappies I'd comment more but it's 2:35 am here and I'm getting too tired to type epic comments.
Haha I totally understand . I am very happy about the chapters. I have it bookmarked and I am patiently waiting for the next chapter to come out. I need to get another chapter out for my Name Game. I am so ready to be done with the first generation. As always thank you for reading . :drinks:
itsjulie wrote:Sorry I didn't see the new chapter pop up!!

setting fire to the woman for interupting woohoo :rotfl:

You are having a slider colour problems too I see - their kids are coming out all colours!!

Laundry Bee ... that's cute like she is :P
Thats okay . I just have to say you are the sweetest !! I was reading your challenge on my laptop and I saw that you had put my stories up as stories you are stalking and I screamed!! That was so nice. Thank you!

She had a wish to set something on fire and I was like.. Pap lady would be perfect haha. My simself cracks me up.

Yes, dang slider. But I am happy about it because I get a bunch of colorful kids. haha . Laundry is so stinking cute. I am thinking about using her for a Lepacy when I am done with this.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 9** January 11,2017

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
First thing I do when I get celebs in the house, I build a fence all the way around the property and set out the electronic gate from Late Night and lock it to household only, it keeps out the stalker-ratzi and the zombies. They annoy me, it has to be one of the bigger fences though either the brick fence or the board one. Anyway, nice chappies I have been reading just not commenting again.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 10** January 17,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: QBWBC Updated **Chapter 11** January 17,2017

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
First thing I do when I get celebs in the house, I build a fence all the way around the property and set out the electronic gate from Late Night and lock it to household only, it keeps out the stalker-ratzi and the zombies. They annoy me, it has to be one of the bigger fences though either the brick fence or the board one. Anyway, nice chappies I have been reading just not commenting again.
I'm going to have to try that. It might be the only solution. Thank you for reading [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Spoiler:
Laundry probably has naughty rep - because poppy cast love spell on her - so that means the first person she speaks to she will fall in love with

I miss playing with a witch ... Red is usually always a witch - it is a lot of fun
especially turning sims into frogs
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

itsjulie wrote:
Spoiler:
Laundry probably has naughty rep - because poppy cast love spell on her - so that means the first person she speaks to she will fall in love with

I miss playing with a witch ... Red is usually always a witch - it is a lot of fun
Maybe , I know it happened right after she was nude in the hot tub . And the pap were taking pictures of her . It made me laugh. She is so awesome ! I love witches they are a lot of fun . Though I am irritated that only 2 of her children so far are witches . Like what kind of odds are those . Lol
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Hollywood3015 wrote:
itsjulie wrote:
Spoiler:

Maybe , I know it happened right after she was nude in the hot tub . And the pap were taking pictures of her . It made me laugh. She is so awesome ! I love witches they are a lot of fun . Though I am irritated that only 2 of her children so far are witches . Like what kind of odds are those . Lol
I am sure you will get plenty of witch children - she has a lot more babies to have :lol:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Ok so I'm caught up now! It took me a hot moment to realize you restarted and I got confused BUT I'M HERE NOW. I made it. My slow brain has caught up.
Spoiler:
Yeah I'd be PoppySeed cast a failed love charm on either Chey or hubby and when they talked to each other next they became insta-enemies. Glad to hear they recovered!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”